• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Hey Guys why do you like your avatar? I like mine because it's a Octorock, and I like them. And he is listening to rock music, and I think it is funny. :) So guys why do you like your avatar? :hmm:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I like mine. It's Skyward Sword Link in an epic pose lol. Besides, HoM made it yaay!! Thanks HoM.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Mine is from Avatar the Last Airbender Series... I loved the show.. and so in this episode there is a part where Sokka is drunk off of this cactus juice and he is commenting on a mushroom cloud... "MUSHROOM CLOUD...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!" and he was suppose to be swaying because it was a moving one but I have no idea how to do that...
Why? Because The Last Airbender is a funny show!

Abbs

Because of the upcoming Parasite Eve 3 release, which I'll probably be obsessing over for the next few months. That is, if I can cough up enough money for a PSP.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I like mine because it's a character I adore dearly from another game series called Togainu no Chi.
It's taken from the comic and redrawn and tweaked a bit by me.
:)
His name is Shiki, and I guess I have a thing for bad dudes.

Here's the original

content

Last edited:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
I like mine because it is L, from Death Note. Death note is one of my favourite animes, so I like L alot.

I love my avatar because I love Enma Ai from Hell Girl, and this is a girl cosplaying as her. I don't get the idea how people can say it looks like me, when I'm not Asian.

i like my avy because it's the symbol of one of my favorite bands: avenged sevenfold. i've been a fan of theirs for years and a lot of things have happened to them lately, like their drummer dying and releasing a new album in his honor.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I like my avatar because it's wicked! Just look at dat! The white wolf character on the blue background.... Amazing! :D I didn't make it, all credit for it goes to FirevsIce.

Djinn

and Tonic
I just like the Vaati pointing and laughing at the viewer. I would probably do the same if I owned a magic hat that granted all my wished as well. I am certain you guys would as well.

That and he seems like more of a fun loving master of all evil. Ganon is too serious all the time.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Fang <3 <3 <3
I don't know why I like my avatar to be honest. There's just something about it that made me want to post it as my new avy. Maybe its because this is the only picture I could find of Bahamut and Fang together?

I like mine because its very "Slayer-ish" and Bubbles are so BA!

That, and i made it myself. Imma remake it though, later, so that its not so dang blurry, >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom