• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Because it's Kirito (And Pina) from my favorite anime Sword Art Online.
azure+sage.gif

Kirito is the boy and Pina is the small blue dragon. I'm also proud of how it came out. :)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I like my avatar because it describes me in a few ways. When people surprise-hug me, of course, I will spaz out for a second out of complete shock. :xd:

Also, I believe this was one of the first pictures I had taken with the smartphone I have now, and it represents me on a variety of websites and chat programs.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Mine is Pascal from Tales of Graces.

I love this character not only for her shotstaff, but for her funny slap-stick humor in the game and the fact that she is just so random all the time. I also use this avatar on my personal facebook profile. So it's only natural that I love it...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Because Zeon (from Konjiki no Gash Bell!! AKA Zatch Bell!!) is one of my favorite antagonists along with Papacharino Nanadan (Photon: The Idiot Adventures) and Morgana (.hack//SIGN)

Dan

I like my avatar because well my avatar likes me, he's my best friend and we talk aout Axle together alllll the time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom