• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tom Felton has been a celebrity crush of mine ever since I saw the first Harry Potter movie in theaters.

Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, all three are very attractive. Supernatural has a very nice looking cast.

Jake Gyllenhaal is another one. Though I like him more in his Donnie Darko type era, rather than his newer buff era.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Link. Does he count?
And when I was younger, Patrick Swayze and Marty McFly. I think I watched Dirty Dancing 7 times in the span of like a year.

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
Michael Jackson in the '80s and early '90s (God rest his soul), Don Dokken in the '80s. As far as present day celebrities go, Robert Pattinson's a bit on the cute, I thought Hailee Steinfeld was pretty in Bumblebee. Can't really think of any others that jump out at me at the moment.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Michael Jackson in the '80s and early '90s (God rest his soul), Don Dokken in the '80s. As far as present day celebrities go, Robert Pattinson's a bit on the cute, I thought Hailee Steinfeld was pretty in Bumblebee. Can't really think of any others that jump out at me at the moment.
Let's be real though, it was Don Dokken's voice, wasn't it?

;)

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, time to reveal my celebrity crushes...

First, is Simone Simons, the lead singer of Epica.

Simone Simons | The Range Planet

Zooey Deschanel

Zooey Deschanel - Emmy Awards, Nominations and Wins | Television Academy

Natalie Dormer

Natalie Dormer (Creator) - TV Tropes

Nita Strauss

Nita Strauss | DiMarzio

And both Emma Stone and Emma Watson.

Little Women': Emma Watson Replaces Emma Stone | IndieWire

So there's my celebrity crushes.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread