• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Beaten What Games?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My brother hates Legend of Zelda. Well, to each their own... I've beaten, in order, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, OoT Master Quest, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, OoT3D, and Link's Awakening. Those are the only ones I've really played, actually.

Haven't i seen this one before? :? .... oh well it was probably an old thread. Anyway i have beaten the original, Zelda 2 Adventure of Link, A link to the Past, Link's Awakening+DX, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, both Oracle games, Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit tracks.the raer Seldas i have beaten are BS legend of Zelda and Ocarina of Time Master Quest.i haven't beaten Four Swords so it isn't on my list.

My sister, she plays Zelda but only the 3D games. She has beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Phantom hourglass. we are having an argument of who get to play Skyward Sword first when it comes out.

skybird11

state alchemist
my brother has beaten, i think: MC, OoT?, he started PH and ST but never finished, TP, WW?. i think thats it.

as for me see my signiture below.

D

diledude92

I beat ocarina of time, ocarina of time master quest, majoras mask, wind waker, twilight princess, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks, and 4 sword adventures (gamecube)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time 3D (they're the same but different!), Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. Working on Majora's Mask but I got distracted by Metroid: Other M. I'll beat it someday!!!! I also have 4 Swords Adventure started but I'm only on level 2... :D

I've beaten all the Zelda games except AoL. (not including the rare obscure ones of course.)

I've beaten LoZ, ALttP, LA, and OOT 100%

N

nayruslove

I've beaten Ocarina of Time (three heart challenge, woohoo), Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time Master Quest, A Link To The Past, and Zelda II. Next on my list are Wind Waker and Minish Cap, and I'm currently replaying Twilight Princess.

U

UchihaMadara

Here's my list:

- The Wind Waker
- Twilight Princess
- Ocarina of Time
- Oracle of Seasons
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks

I have tried playing Zelda II, but have never finished it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've passed Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords Adventure 100%. I also passed The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass. I'm also currently working on Spirit Tracks. Sadly, I never passed Wind Waker. I never actually owned it until a year or two ago. I haven't been able to play it with all the other games I have. But I plan to finally play through it after I complete the games I'm working on now.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've only ever played OoT (3 times), MM (1 time), I'm working on PH, ST (1 time), TP (2 times), and I plan on getting SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom