• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win?

Which Link is the victor?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past/LA

• Ocarina of Time Adult Link

• OoT/Majora's Mask Young Link

• Wind Waker Link

• Twilight Princess Link

• Minish Cap Link

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages Link

• Four Swords Links

• Any "Missing Link" I am forgetting

• Total voters

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Pfft, ALttp Link takes the cake! C'mon, he thwarts baddies and triumphs over evil without a piece of the Triforce. He travels between different realms/worlds, gets great items and a tunic that takes off 50% damage, and he turns into a bunny. Anybody who's watched Monty Python and the Holy Grails knows the bunny is dangerous.

He destroyed Ganon, who had the completed Triforce. I mean, c'mon.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Alright I'm going to explain why WWL is most likely to win. First of all the most likely showdown that happen is one between him and TPL (let's face it most of the other Links are pushovers compared to those two).

WWL has the Parry which serves as an instantaneous Helm Splitter and Back Slice which can be used to quickly counter many attacks. TPL also has the BS and HS but he can't do either of them instantaneously and definately can't use them to efficiently counter WWL. Point WWL.

Then the Hurricane Spin. WWL has this and can easily use it to cause massive amounts of damage to TPL and veery quickly. And if used strategically he won't become dizzy (like running into walls while TPL is sttunned). Point WWL.

TPL has the Mortal Draw which is dangerous but don't forget WWL's Mirror Shield. It can easily block it without much (or any) damage to WWL. Plus if he dodges it then that leaves TPL wide open. Point WWL.

TPL has the Great Spin which can be countered easily with the Parry. Point WWL.

Most of the projectile weapons of both Links would be useless against each other but WWL's Ice Arrows even if shielded against would freeze TPL allowing him to whack him with his hammer. TPL's mace is often considered a great advantage but really is quite the opposite. While it's extremely powerful it isn't very accurate (in fact it's very easy to dodge) and while TPL pulls t back that gives WWL a window of opportunity to attack. Two points to WWL.

Now to their achievements...

TPL actually killed Ganondorf while he had the ToP which is an amazing feat. However TPL would've been screwed several times if he hadn't been helped. Yeah that's right TPL had backup when he fought Ganondorf. And alot of it. 2 people, a horse, and 4 holy spirits. WWL however had only 1 kid his own age and a dusty old spirit king. Hardly any help at all. Then there's the fact that TPL's battle with Ganondorf was long and drawn out while WWL's battle was reletively quick. Heck WWL even defeated Ganondorf before he could go Ganon on him and Zelda unlike TPL who had to go through a fight with Zelda as a puppet, a fight with Ganon the beast, a horseback battle with Ganondorf and his spirit minions, and finally a classic sword duel. Chalk up yet another point for WWL.

Now for their experiences prior to their respective adventures...

WWL had been a simple sea boy on a quiet, idyllic island and had virtually no sword training prior to his adventure and yet did surprisingly well. TPL on the other hand was a farm hand on a farm in a peaceful forest and he had years of experience with swords prior to his adventure and also did very well. TPL gets his first point.

Now for miscellanious factoids...

WWL is a very quick learner (this is illustrated by the fact that he quickly learns to play the WW, sail, and fight) while it seems TPL tends to take his time more in learning translating to a slower learning rate. Yet another point for WWL.

I could go on and on about all this but then my post would get too long and we don't want that. As you can see it looks very grim for TPL in the face of WWL. A classic matchup of youth vs. experience and youth kicks a**.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Pfft, ALttp Link takes the cake! C'mon, he thwarts baddies and triumphs over evil without a piece of the Triforce. He travels between different realms/worlds, gets great items and a tunic that takes off 50% damage, and he turns into a bunny. Anybody who's watched Monty Python and the Holy Grails knows the bunny is dangerous.

He destroyed Ganon, who had the completed Triforce. I mean, c'mon.

You know, this is a thread that I started, but I haven't been actually in it in so long. Just letting people argue out for their choices and I lost interest in keeping track of it.

I come back to skim and find this...

Now, I'm imaging "Link the Vorpal Hare" and it's amusing the hell out of me!

DesertDweller

Love Truth
[a lot about how WWL is better than TPL]

I'll just pretend that that was a completely fair matchup...I mean really...some of those points were a stretch...and in the wrong direction.

However, WWL has the advantage of subtlety. It's fairly obvious TPL is strong and all that, but WWL looks so cute and little. He's just a poor widdle boy; he wouldn't hurt anybody! +1 Pts WWL!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'll just pretend that that was a completely fair matchup...I mean really...some of those points were a stretch...and in the wrong direction.

However, WWL has the advantage of subtlety. It's fairly obvious TPL is strong and all that, but WWL looks so cute and little. He's just a poor widdle boy; he wouldn't hurt anybody! +1 Pts WWL!

I hate it when people say that WWL is harmless Godda** it!!! Granted he didn't kill Ganondorf like TPL but still he basically did better at dispatching Ganondorf than TPL and that's for da** sure. WWL defeated Ganondorf relatively quick while TPL's Ganondorf battle was much more drawn out. This translates to WWL being more skilled than TPL or even (go ahead throw things at me they only make me stronger) stronger than TPL. And people keep saying that because WWL beat Ganondorf while he didn't have the ToP it was less impressive. WRONG AGAIN GODDA** IT!! TPL, Ganondorf, and Zelda each had their respective pieces of the Triforce while in WW Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda didn't. And yet WWL's battle with Ganondorf was much quicker than TPL's. Also I don't quite get how you think my ideas were stretched. And Shadsie you are a comedy genius!! 'Link the Vorpal Hare'! LMAO What next?!

I think the 4 swords links would win cuz therer are 4 of them and they would go to the line formation and use the fire rod against every one else

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Hmm, I think the top 2 would be WW and TP Link. Let's see. Goes and turns on brawl. Watches a 9 level Link battle a 9 level toon link. Toon Link wins. :P

First, I think any Link without the Master Sword in their game loses. Well, I picked TP Link, as he just seems the oldest and most physically strong.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
You forgot OoA which is the best game ever, so I voted for forgotten. He would win because he has the best variety or items, a cane that makes blocks, a switch hook, plus a bear, dogdo and\or kangaroo

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
are you kidding me?! The Link from the CDi games would win hands down. He just has to start talking and all the other Link's would die of laughter, then CDi Link would eat the donut.

HAHAHAHA! dude that ROKS!!! hahaha i voted for tp link but now i want to change ma vote now!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TNinja

Of the Gorons
link1986.jpg

Definitely LoZ/AoL Link for various reasons:

(1.) THIS LINK GOES HARD
This guy just never gets a break throughout his whole journey. Many Zelda lovers would say that AoL is the toughest Zelda game. Getting attacked nonstop, monsters coming at you left and right (and sometimes even up and down!). This guy knows how to fight till the end.

(2.) THIS LINK'S GOT THE WHOLE PACKAGE
The LoZ Link has a lot of weapons, while AoL link has a lot of magic. Perfect combo!!

(3.) THIS LINK FLIES SOLO
Unlike the more recent games, this Link didn't have an annoying little helper to hold his hand throughout the whoooole game. He had to go through the whole journey, with barely any help from anyone. All the help LoZ/AoL Link had were people giving him riddles to decipher, which made his life even harder.

(4.) IT TAKES LINK TO KNOW LINK
AoL Link has fought the darker version of himself before, so fighting some more Link's wouldn't be too much for him. I hope.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
You forgot OoA which is the best game ever, so I voted for forgotten. He would win because he has the best variety or items, a cane that makes blocks, a switch hook, plus a bear, dogdo and\or kangaroo

But Link's cane in ALttP is far superior. It splits into 4 fireballs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom