• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters
most people will choose stallord, just because.
however, I do like Argorok.
but then again, having such a nifty designed dragon really got me.

Last edited by a moderator:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I find it odd that I didn't enjoy the dungeons in this game as much as normal, yet I loved all the bosses...

Anyways, I chose Stallord. It was extremely creative and decently challenging. Plus the boss himself was intimidating.

A very close second was Argorok. That was a great battle as well. Following behind this was Fyrus

Im a big fan of the Snowpeak ruins, so blizzeta is my favourite. The music was great, and even thought the fight was easy it was very fun imo

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
For me, it's a tie between Blizzeta and Stallord. Stallord was challenging and interesting as a boss. Blizzeta wasn't too too hard (althought I died in that battle) Both I loved the ball and chain, so I loved being able to use it in battle. Her boss music was great, too.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Excluding the main baddies, my favorite boss would have to be Stallord. I love his introduction; I love the way in which the Spinner's used during the fight ('tis a shame that it wasn't featured more prominently after that); I love the "twist" that starts the second half of the battle. Zelda needs more boss fights that are as creative as this one.

Twilit Fossil Stallord was my favorite boss in Twilight Princess. This boss game me the most oportunity to use the spinner in unique ways. By the way the spinner is my favorite item.

T

Teabus

I always likes the minibosses more than the bosses, and in this case I like Ook and Darkhammer, and the last of them I love because the first time I played I just couldn't make it, he just killed me over and over again. But I guess we're talking about bosses, so if I have to pick one it'll be Morpheel! Mostly 'cause you battle him under water.

I still have to tip my hat off the Arachnia, because spiders are downright freaky, so it was nice to get to brutally murder one

Stallord was amazing. Not to mention he was one of the biggest bosses even in A Zelda game.

The bosses in TP were awesome, I really liked Stallord because it wasn't a regularly paced battle, and Argorok just looked fantastic (though he could be frustrating) but i'm gonna have to say Armogohma because i will never tire of swinging the rod and dropping a very heavy stone arm of justice down onto the creepy little blighter, and the little sequence after the battle was really nice, good place for some much needed humour =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom