• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think Stallord was my favourite because of the use of the spinner. I didn't mind that there wasn't much to do with it after the Arbiter's Grounds since they made the use of it quite epic. The whole scale and creepiness of the battle with the zombies rising to protect the massive skeletal Stalord was just wild. Following by Stallod's horrid flying severed head? That was unbelieveable!

The speed and fun of riding around the center column in the second hald was just great, and the remix of the classic boss theme from OoT was fantastic. I also loved the introduction to the battle with Zant arriving to wake the skeleton himself. It was just a great moment in the game.

My second choice would have to be Argorok. It was a tense feeling of slowly climbing up to the battle field and once there it was just massive. Granted a lot of it was empty space, but when the sky opens up and you're zipping around on your clawshots it's just great fun! The size of the dragon and de-armouring him was great as well. A close second to Stallord!

S

Spreeze

1. Argorok. He was my favorite boss. Probably because, not only was he a cool looking dragon, but the location where you fought him was awesome. On top of a city in the sky! So cool. Not to mention the sky turned dark and stormy. That totally made the battle more epic. And I like shooting my hookshot at them peahats. Definately a memorable battle.

2. Stallord. The only reason I liked this battle was because you get to use the spinner. It was fun to 'spin' up that tower when Stallord's head was breathing fire balls at you, then jump from wall to wall. It was a unique battle.

3. Morpheel. It took me FOREVER to clawshot that little clawshot thingy. But once Morpheel came out of the ground I really started to enjoy the battle. I thought I wouldn't like it because the fight took place underwater, but actually, it was quite enjoyable.

4. Blizzeta. Okay, so I didn't like fighting this lady. Mainly, because she wasn't actually mean :( It was the stupid mirror shard. The cut scenes that lead up to the battle was awesome, though. I mean, did you see her face!? It was... scary. Overall though, the battle I thought was quite easy. I only lost a few hearts. Oh, and the cut scene after that when Yeto comes back and hugs Yeta and the hearts come out... ahaha that was the best scene in the game! So cute! =3

5. Diababa. I wouldn't say this battle was hard, but it wasn't a cake walk either. The hardest part was grabbing Ook's bombling while trying to dodge Diababa. It was a pretty neat battle, and harder than what I would expect from a first boss.

5. Tie - Fyrus. Fyrus wasn't very memorable to me, but he was alright. It took me a little bit to figure out how you had to kill him, but once I did I sailed through the battle easily.

7. Armogohma. I agree with Darklink0602... Armogohma was an EPIC FAIL of a boss. It was so easy to beat. I was shocked. The only thing I liked about the battle was bringing the statues to life to kill it.

So yeah. The dragon was my favorite boss. But, all these battles were VERY creative.

B

Badwolf47

Twilit Dragon Argorok. Because it was a hard thing to beat and I like the kind of bosses that Are hard to beat!

L

linksfuturewife

i really liked stallord and argorok. they were both really fun bosses, cuz the spinner was really fun to use, and it was quite fun to use the giant pilars to get up in the air, i had a hard time choosing, but i chose argorok:clap:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
huh i seem to be the only one who enjoyed morpheel enough to vote him as my favorite boss.

maybe i should explain. this fight wasn't the funnest like stallord or the easiest (fyrus in my opinion) but there was one aspect about this boss that made my jaw drop. the sheer size of this boss made me squirm with excitement. since i hadn't seen anything that big since twinmold from MM.

also the way you attack him in his second stage by clawshooting his eye really got me goin. I mean Link takes the fight right to the bosses face and starts plunging his sword into the twilight aqautics eye repeatedly. usually in zelda games you dont get to hack and slash a boss too much but this was an exception i think being the last boss of a twilight covered area.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Twilit Parasite Diababa:This boss was easy and I know, it's the first boss of the game but not only was it easy, it was boring. I mean, just waiting for the monkey to come around and offer you the bombs weren't such fun. Next time for a boss, make it easy, but fun at the same time!

Twilit Inferno Fyrus: This was a fun boss to play with and a very strategic one too. It was crap how small the room was for a giant goron on fire! :P But I had fun and the atmosphere was great.

Twilit Aquatic Morpheel: To be honest, I didn't like the first phase of this boss as I couldn't attack Morpheel because of its little bombs! It got annoying. Then came the second phase. You would think it was fun but really, all you do is swim and try to grab onto it. I didn't have much fun fighting this boss.

Twilit Fossil Stallord: Finally, a boss that is challenging but fun to play with at the same time! Stallord was the best boss in this game, and also one of the best in the hole series. Such a big 'arena' like place made it enjoyable and riding on the edges then letting go, dodging all the zombies and attacking his spine! But that's not it. You think that he is dead then all of a sudden, you have to chase a skull floating through the air! Great fight!

Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta: Is it just me or was the fight with Blizzeta a little too... short? I had fun trying to aim at her and all, but it just ended so sudden. Apart from that, I liked the room design and how it turned into a huge ice room. The technique of fighting her was interesting. Not one of the best fights, but not one of the worst!

Twilit Arachnid Armogohma: Second last boss fight! Are you ready for some action? Let's go! You look around the dark room and then you see this eye staring at you! Get out your slingshot... I mean bow and arrow and hit her eye! Then while she is stunned, get your sword out and... wait, use your dominian rod to smash her! Because of her lavae!

Congratulations, you have defeated your first boss of the game, Queen Gohma! Sorry, but this is too easy for a boss this late and too similar to the easiest boss in OoT!

Twilit Dragon Argorok: This was supposed to be an ultimate fight. I admit it. I had some challenges and I had fun, but everything was just squished into one fight. There was too much to do and that ruined the boss fight. Still, I had a legendary time hanging in the air, dodging fire, and trying not to fall off!

So my top three are:

1: Stallord
2: Argorok
3: Blizzetta

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My favorite boss in TP is The Stallord. It's fun to ride in a Spinner while attacking it's COOL!!!

The only bosses i found totally dumb are Blizzeta and Armogohma. They're easy to beat, Blizzeta just uses ice pillars, you use the Ball and Chain(How does Link carry that hunk of Junk?!) and on Armogohma it really was funny when the armor came off and a tiny litle one-eyed-butt-bug came out with it's young. I killed it not with the Sword but the Statues. well it died with a KER-SPLAT! It was totally easy, i find the Mini-bosses more challenging than these 2.

Kybyrian

I would have to say Argorok or Blizzeta. I thought they were both really fun to fight and they both had cool little themes to them. Blizzeta is a giant mass of ice floating around and doing whatever while you're stuck on this floor of ice in this mansion trying to destroy it with a giant iron ball. Fun enough. :)

Argorok was also very enjoyable to fight with the theme that it had. The wind blowing and the dragon flying around and you having to use the hookshot to do whatever you have to do. Argorok might be a bit better than Blizzeta but for now I'm going to say I liked the them just as well.

Steve

5/19/13
Stallord was my absolute favorite boss in Twilight Princess, especially do to the use of the spinner, a shame it was never used outside the temple. I also enjoyed the Dodongo/Volvagia remix as well, which really fit in with the battle, but even Stallord's appearance kept the fight awesome. My favorite part in he battle would have to be the second part, trying to dodge the floating head, that was a lot of fun as well.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
My favorite boss is the Twilit Aquatic boss this is because the entire battle takes place under water and it is a little challenging along that it has two parts and the first is hard and the second is easy.

M

Mighty Deku

I agree fyrus was EPIC.he is so damn awesome, i mean flaming goron!
so cool

M

Mighty Deku

second :):):):)has to be,um,probably Diababa or stallord, yeah definently stallord

M

Mighty Deku

why isn,t anyone replying,talk, the Mighty deku Commands you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom