• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever
unvote
vote: Deku

I'm not getting the all-clear to vote for storma, I don't wanna vote Eevee, so my list is kinda small
I do think he's not been very townie outside of our interactions. This doesn't have anything to do with him not getting his food please do not think less of the Tim Horton's franchise because of this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Good morning, folks. :)

A new day, a new chance to read all of day 2.

I missed this before when I read through the thread. If I'm getting what you're trying to say here, can you say if ALIT used any ability last night and if so on who? (Pretty sure that isn't against the claiming).
I said who in the post you quoted. The Sun Fan. There's a real possibility that it stopped them from doing a NK, or that they're telling the truth and it blocked them from using their ability. Either way, I stopped them from doing something.

I couldn't act on that knowledge immediately because my role PM didn't contain my night action results/targets, so I didn't find out until a little later. Probably for the best, though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
With no nightkills at all, I don't think Deku would be SK. I mean it's possible, but there are other third party roles that are less dangerous. Like survivor who would have way more incentive to work with town right now.

I said who in the post you quoted. The Sun Fan. There's a real possibility that it stopped them from doing a NK, or that they're telling the truth and it blocked them from using their ability. Either way, I stopped them from doing something.

I couldn't act on that knowledge immediately because my role PM didn't contain my night action results/targets, so I didn't find out until a little later. Probably for the best, though.

Ahh, I was misinterpreting it then. I thought you were saying your slot didn't target sunfan and that's why you were suspicious. Btw, I'm inclined to believe sunfan's claim because I think he may have softed it day 1 (though I could be reading into things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom