• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
just for the record, I supported Moe's plan of lynching the Trailer Park Boys claim before Zinn answered that it was her
I almost still support it

I also am pretty surprised people think that Rubik is scummy and that I am townie but I'll take that one for sure
Well we thought that the roleblocker who blocked you was mafia aligned

Give me at least until tomorrow to set my affairs in order if you're so intent, you won't regret it, though I might.
there's a 0% chance I vote you at any point this game without something crazy happening
its just the name
Moe understands, and that's all it is

we had an... unpleasant Trailer Park Boys experience very recently

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways, sorry I haven't been around today guys. This week has been my busiest in quite some time, and between school and running my game on BG I haven't had a ton of time to read.
Because of my homework load, I doubt I'll be able to really take part in the game tomorrow (real world) either.
Imma just put on a vote so I'm not reprimanded and maybe try to answer questions thrown at me.
As I told funnier earlier, I will read... eventually.
Vote: Storma
Show up
@Stormageden747

Funnier, if we are ever on opposite sides of a game, remind me to lynch you for being mean.

However, in this game, I think we're both town.

I explained it earlier, briefly voted Deku, and then moved back when I realized it was a dead end.
I think storma has done nothing to be townie, and that is enough for me to not mind killing him.
Thank you. Yeah, I don't think I recall seeing any town-like posts from Storma either.
That defense is actually pretty legit.

I'm town reading an obvious townie and that makes me town is a legit defense?

Anyway, I'm going to Vote: Rubik... Most of their posts just feel CWAC to me. .

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
YOU CAN'T CLICK THE NUMBER TO ISO ANYMORE NOOOOO i'm sorry but i'm going to have to put in a lot more effort if i'm going to play the same way i usually do lmfao. if anyone has any tips for how to search through a thread please PLEASE let me know. PLEASE
i had stuff quoted and i lost it during the upgrade OOPS lemme see if i can find it again, afaik there was only one:
Why don't you like the AE wagon?

Genuinely curious.
my original reason for voting aussie was bull**** and they didn't freak out when i accused them, i liked that they kept a cool head when the reason i was voting for them wasn't even their fault. they didn't bat an eye when i left the vote on them after the discussion. overall they're trying to contribute which is more than i can say for a certain somebody who hasn't even bothered to show up for day 2 (@Stormageden747). it was a reaction i approved of. is it shoddy reasoning to townread them? sure, but it's what i've got right now.

on top of that they seem to be the only one with jarringly different opinions and i can get behind that. obviously someone who disagrees with the general flow is going to be put under scrutiny and scum will probably want to avoid that. (this is based on my memory, please correct me if i am wrong. i am too tired to read the entire thread rn)

Anyway, I'm going to Vote: Rubik... Most of their posts just feel CWAC to me. .
in my onion, rubik's posts haven't been contributing without actually contributing (if that's what that stands for). it helps to know what a player's mindset is especially when they jump in the middle of a game. and he brought some new ideas and perspectives. i like the way he's been posting. it's helping me narrow down who i want to lynch. personally i don't even pretend to know either jack or **** until at least day 3 where i can start to piece things together so i think it's nice to have early reads to look back on, after people have flipped.

part of me is upset and wants to lynch storma for signing up and then not posting but part of me thinks that he would put in more effort if he was scum. someone tell me what to think

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
YOU CAN'T CLICK THE NUMBER TO ISO ANYMORE NOOOOO i'm sorry but i'm going to have to put in a lot more effort if i'm going to play the same way i usually do lmfao. if anyone has any tips for how to search through a thread please PLEASE let me know. PLEASE
I don't know what ISO means but did you try the giant search button in the top right?
unknown.png

in my onion, rubik's posts haven't been contributing without actually contributing (if that's what that stands for). it helps to know what a player's mindset is especially when they jump in the middle of a game. and he brought some new ideas and perspectives. i like the way he's been posting. it's helping me narrow down who i want to lynch. personally i don't even pretend to know either jack or **** until at least day 3 where i can start to piece things together so i think it's nice to have early reads to look back on, after people have flipped.
In your onion? Are we making bolognese here?

:P

Seriously though, Fair point.

Unvote: Rubik

As for the ISO thing... It's enabled on Bulbagarden, so I assume it's a Xenforo feature that just needs to be turned on by the admins.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~ Vote Count 2.2 ~
  • AussieEevee (2) - ZinnLav, funnier6
  • Rubik (1) - Moe the Moblin
  • Stormageden747 (2) - The Sun Fan, DekuNut
  • Not Voting - Stormageden747, Doc, HeroOfTime, Morbid Minish, Rubik, AussieEevee
With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 2 will end on Friday April 19, 2019, at 10:30PM MT (19 hours remaining).

I really hope this vote count is right I don't think my ego can handle another vote count error even though they're frequent in every game I host

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Bit of a simple reads list so I can keep up with everything in one place.

Town
Hero
LG
Sunfan
Funnier
Doc
Zinnlav

Null
Storma

Scum
Aussie
Moe
Rubik
Deku

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also @Morbid Minish I was reading my own post and was confused cause I thought I was ALIT. XD

See, it's not just me! It helps that ALIT subbed out now though, but they still look a lot alike. Lol

"yeah I really think lynching @The Sun Fan is a pretty good idea *wink*"
I'm not posting it to help my case, I'm posting it to clear up what kind of interaction happened. I'd rather die than have a misunderstanding potentially cause multiple town deaths.

I missed this before when I read through the thread. If I'm getting what you're trying to say here, can you say if ALIT used any ability last night and if so on who? (Pretty sure that isn't against the claiming).

i feel like i'm the only one that disagrees lmao
IDK I can't shake the feeling that AE is kinda-sorta barely townie
I don't think I can join the vote on him

Can you all explain why you think AE might be town? Since he's one of the few that others are putting in their scum pile, so it's good to know what possible town vibes you all are getting.

you are doing well enough to make me want to resolve you/deku/sunfan via night actions rather than lynch you

I finally went back and read through Moe's stuff and it didn't make me feel any better about him. This is just one of the posts I quoted (was kinda reading the thread backwards so I missed some quotes), but basically he seems to be kinda flip-flopping on Rubik. He voted Rubik to put pressure on him to answer stuff quicker, then a bit later he said that Rubik was doing well enough to want to resolve him through night actions but never unvoted him. He also said a quote that Rubik posted of AE was pinging him, so why not vote there on someone who others have decided should be in a pool of interest, when you said you'd rather night actions sort Rubik out? I dunno, it just feels like Moe has been doing a lot of sheeping other people and focusing in the wrong places/for the wrong reasons.

If we just assume storma is always town (which is not necessarily a great assumption) this game can easily be solved by poe

Why would we assume storma is always town?

part of me is upset and wants to lynch storma for signing up and then not posting but part of me thinks that he would put in more effort if he was scum. someone tell me what to think

Storma is inactive/doesn't put in a ton of effort as scum and town. Not really an indicator of his allignment which makes things frustrating.

Anyways, I think I'm leaning towards either Aussie or Moe today. I don't think anyone is on board with Moe at the moment, but that's where I'm gonna place my vote for now and see what others think about what I've said about him. If it doesn't gain any traction I'll switch to AE.

Vote: Moe

funnier6

Courage~
IDK I can't shake the feeling that AE is kinda-sorta barely townie
I don't think I can join the vote on him
let's kill storma and cry when he flips a town role, ok?
No, lynching inactive=bad. Lynching active people who don't need to be replaced and who we actually can base reads on much better.
If we just assume storma is always town (which is not necessarily a great assumption) this game can easily be solved by poe
Agreed. I'm starting to feel a little scared that everyones scum list is more or less the same. Also you posted like six times in a row! :ananger:
Anyways, sorry I haven't been around today guys. This week has been my busiest in quite some time, and between school and running my game on BG I haven't had a ton of time to read.
Because of my homework load, I doubt I'll be able to really take part in the game tomorrow (real world) either.
Imma just put on a vote so I'm not reprimanded and maybe try to answer questions thrown at me.
As I told funnier earlier, I will read... eventually.
Vote: Storma
Show up
@Stormageden747
Ugh, my least favorite kind of Deku post. Being busy irl is a scum tell. Also voting storma is dumb! He never responds to pressure votes! sigh
However, in this game, I think we're both town.
What changed your mind.
I'm town reading an obvious townie and that makes me town is a legit defense?
You'd have to know the history. Moe always scum reads me when I'm town. So he's making the progression that he has realized his mistake and is saying it must be the same situation as always where Town Moe scum reads town me. Which of course is an lol way to read Moe but it's pretty likely to be true tbh.
i don't even pretend to know either jack or **** until at least day 3
You used to say it was day two. </3
Okay get ready for this. Scum storma actually usually puts in less effort than that. Yes, I know.
Scum
Aussie
Moe
Rubik
Deku
Pretty nuts that all are scum lists are basically interchangeable. I'm actually starting to disagree with Rubik scum (God help me) since he has made a lot of really good posts since he subbed in. Want more on your thought process? Of course I disagree with Moe too but you already knew that.
I finally went back and read through Moe's stuff and it didn't make me feel any better about him. This is just one of the posts I quoted (was kinda reading the thread backwards so I missed some quotes), but basically he seems to be kinda flip-flopping on Rubik. He voted Rubik to put pressure on him to answer stuff quicker, then a bit later he said that Rubik was doing well enough to want to resolve him through night actions but never unvoted him. He also said a quote that Rubik posted of AE was pinging him, so why not vote there on someone who others have decided should be in a pool of interest, when you said you'd rather night actions sort Rubik out? I dunno, it just feels like Moe has been doing a lot of sheeping other people and focusing in the wrong places/for the wrong reasons.
Well with the Rubik stuff. Moe was originally scum reading ALIT, so thats where you're getting the flip flop. Because he wants to town read Rubik but his original read on ALIT is getting in the way. Kind of like how I want to town read Rubik but I'm scared. I've been saying that a lot this game. :suspicious: He has been doing a lot of sheeping but its usually stuff I agree with so thats fine lol.
Why would we assume storma is always town?
To make things easier. I agree it does make things easier to sort out right now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Pretty nuts that all are scum lists are basically interchangeable. I'm actually starting to disagree with Rubik scum (God help me) since he has made a lot of really good posts since he subbed in. Want more on your thought process? Of course I disagree with Moe too but you already knew that.

Actually posted my reads list before I went back and reread, which in hindsight was stupid. But Rubik has moved up more towards null now after that. Like I said in my previous post, I missed some of what Rubik was saying and that changed things a bit. Not enough to completely town read him, but he's lower on my list of concerns right now. More leaning towards Moe/AE scum team.

Well with the Rubik stuff. Moe was originally scum reading ALIT, so thats where you're getting the flip flop. Because he wants to town read Rubik but his original read on ALIT is getting in the way. Kind of like how I want to town read Rubik but I'm scared. I've been saying that a lot this game. :suspicious: He has been doing a lot of sheeping but its usually stuff I agree with so thats fine lol.

But he unvoted when Rubik subbed in, then voted for Rubik, and seems to be wanting to not vote for Rubik while still voting for Rubik. Lol. ALIT didn't really have anything to go off of, and that's partially why he's being scumread. So the fact that Rubik has subbed in and given stuff to go off of should solidify his opinion much more. If he wants to townread Rubik, then why not vote for AE who he has also suspected and who others also suspect. Seems like he's trying to stay away from that wagon for the time being.

He might reply if if became a wagon ;)

I'm choosing to read this as "He might reply if I became a wagon". Quick everyone vote for Deku to get Storma's attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom