• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deku is claiming 3p
3p is not town
Therefore, Deku should be lynched. I refuse to vote for anyone else this phase.
He WILL Wolfside if it helps his win condition, which we cannot know the nature of
We should, therefore, just lynch the person who is claiming to not be town aligned

Hi, I don't think we've met, so how can we be friends already? :eyes:

I feel like someone had to have been interfering if Deku was given something and didn't get it.
Everyone starts out in the friend-zone for me, what can I say
this has nothing to do with the food; Deku is claiming to be 3p (that is, not town or mafia) and that is why I want to kill him

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I've read the MafiaScum page a few times and it still confuses me :P
Maybe I should simply watch the Princess Bride
this has nothing to do with the food; Deku is claiming to be 3p (that is, not town or mafia) and that is why I want to kill him
oof, friend-zoned :gno:
So Deku is claiming independent? :p Seems so much easier to simply say that

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Minish took the wine in front of her, because she accepted what I gave her at face value and moved on
Sun Fan took the wine in front of me, because he doesn't trust me and feels like pushing back against me is the best response.

Deku, I took what you said at face value. Its what I did with it that differs from Minish.
We have the same interpretation, I think.

funnier6

Courage~
But he unvoted when Rubik subbed in, then voted for Rubik, and seems to be wanting to not vote for Rubik while still voting for Rubik. Lol. ALIT didn't really have anything to go off of, and that's partially why he's being scumread. So the fact that Rubik has subbed in and given stuff to go off of should solidify his opinion much more. If he wants to townread Rubik, then why not vote for AE who he has also suspected and who others also suspect. Seems like he's trying to stay away from that wagon for the time being.
I don't have the time to go back and reread the progression so I'm not arguing that one until we get ISO back or until I get some spare time lol.
I'm not getting the all-clear to vote for storma, I don't wanna vote Eevee, so my list is kinda small
I do think he's not been very townie outside of our interactions. This doesn't have anything to do with him not getting his food please do not think less of the Tim Horton's franchise because of this.
Have you given your thoughts on Rubik?
I will admit; your vote does not land on a townie, dear ScumFan
Doesn't mean it landed on mafia though
What the heck Deku. Was this supposed to help you?
Now don't mind me, I'm just going to pour this wine for you guys. You can take my cup if you'd like; I'll just drink yours in return.
-_- Why do you always insist on making me want to kill you.
Like survivor who would have way more incentive to work with town right now
He clearly has no incentive to work with town. Idk what he thinks he's doing.
Also new forum is ew, how much backlash does there need to be before rollback?
New less ugly themes coming soon.
Actually I haven't seen a jester yet everyone talks about it though
There's only been two as long as I've been playing. Nobody likes using them.
You say that but you wanted to marry me within five minutes iirc.
Killing 3rd party players is pretty standard play.

I'd rather someone use a NK on him than a lynch, though.
Yes, same. Killing Deku is just never the wrong choice if you're vig tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom