• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
are we never not doing that on day 1 tho

oh hecc i just realized this game is going to be v difficult 4 me without any flips umu

you could in jojo mafia. you could even role claim!!!!! but nobody did!!!!! nobody appreciates the gifts i shower upon y'ain't :ananger:

unvote

vote: SMS

it's worthless to keep my vote on someone who isn't around. i'm choosing SMS because he chose an easy target AKA someone who isn't here. felt kind of like a "hey scum pal uwu" to me. feel free to tell me i'm wrong
Good grief LG, are you town again?

I interpreted that rule to mean roles would not be revealed but alignments would @Tristan

Me and Deku were just talking about how we couldn’t even remember being in that game! It was just so ahead of it’s time I haven’t played it yet smh.

You’re wrong! Though I do like that he voted and mentioned AE cause I want him here posting. Don’t like that I had to yell at him to get that going though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry for the confusion. Alignments will be revealed upon death, just not roles/abilities.

Funnier's vote count looks correct, but I will double check and do a real one in a few moments.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Count 1.1
  • funnier6 (4) - Doc, HeroOfTime, ZinnLav, DekuNut
  • LittleGumball (2) - A Link In Time, Spiritual Mask Salesman
  • DekuNut (1) - Stormageden747
  • Bok - Morbid Minish
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - funnier6, LittleGumball
  • Stormageden747 (1) - The Sun Fan

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 2:30PM ET (15 hours left).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
First off, I'm Michael Buble the Jazz? Singer?

I love that Bok vote, Morbid
you gonna get you some Bok Choi

As much as people should remember to reach their vegetables I have something a bit more nutty in mind.

I'm kinda conflicted, because my gut is really saying Deku right now. But Deku always seems scummy and it's usually the wrong choice. It's just that his response to Storma's post first pinged my radar. Though he did say it was a joke (and they do have that kinda relationship) it felt more...calculated I guess. Storma is an easy lynch and him posting like that would be a good reason for mafia to push him. Especially with Deku saying it was a joke but didn't exactly make him want to remove his vote. Like he was testing the waters for a Storma lynch. When that led nowhere, he then changed his vote to funnier to put him at 4 votes (which is quite a bit for nothing serious having happened much yet). His explanation being funnier asking for mass name claims, which Deku went along with. Plus that behavior isn't unusual for funnier.

With that said, maybe it's not the best direction considering Deku always seems scummy (and I feel kinda bad about him always getting suspicion) but it's the best I have to go on at the moment.

Vote: DekuNut

funnier6

Courage~
First off, I'm Michael Buble the Jazz? Singer?

As much as people should remember to reach their vegetables I have something a bit more nutty in mind.

I'm kinda conflicted, because my gut is really saying Deku right now. But Deku always seems scummy and it's usually the wrong choice. It's just that his response to Storma's post first pinged my radar. Though he did say it was a joke (and they do have that kinda relationship) it felt more...calculated I guess. Storma is an easy lynch and him posting like that would be a good reason for mafia to push him. Especially with Deku saying it was a joke but didn't exactly make him want to remove his vote. Like he was testing the waters for a Storma lynch. When that led nowhere, he then changed his vote to funnier to put him at 4 votes (which is quite a bit for nothing serious having happened much yet). His explanation being funnier asking for mass name claims, which Deku went along with. Plus that behavior isn't unusual for funnier.

With that said, maybe it's not the best direction considering Deku always seems scummy (and I feel kinda bad about him always getting suspicion) but it's the best I have to go on at the moment.

Vote: DekuNut
I had more or less the same conclusion, but the more I thought about it the more it doesn’t seem calculated at all. I don’t think Deku is the type of person who would ever go into that much thought on his rvs vote. Especially since his alternative is to try to lynch me? Which is extremely unlikely since all three of the votes for me were jokes and I haven’t been lynched seriously since I don’t know when. It just draws unwanted attention to him and gives me a reason to really get going and potentially try to really lynch him on day one like I tend to try for since he is easy to scum read. So to me that doesn’t look calculated or thought through at all, feels like town Deku doing things he feels like in the moment without thinking too much ahead.

I feel better about lynching sms for the same reasons, he’s an easy scum read, but he’s doing that Yiga thing where he posts just to say there’s nothing going on and then not doing anything about it. I’ve gotten good vibes from pretty much everybody who’s posted except him so I want off with his head. I would like more from @ZinnLav and @Moe the Moblin

And if y’all could stop voting me that would be great! @Doc @HeroOfTime

@AussieEevee Hey, the game started!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I have been busy and wasn't prepared for the game to start. I'm late.
vote: aussieEevee
Bonjour.

first of all, i have to capitalize the e so i can make the distinction between both words. unacceptable. rude. ghoulish. impolite, eh.
The correct capitialisation of my name is AussieEevee. And here I thought Canadians were always polite!

second, it's clearly in the name! aussies don't belong up here in the north, eh. we don't deal with heat we deal with BLISTERING COLD

I'd rather be back home in the heat! Your country is a little too close to America, and that means hot dogs! And I'm on a diet. So...

I don't know where I was going with this :P

Anyway, I've been busy, so I haven't been following the thread (obviously)... but I've just quickly read the thread and one thing stands out to me.

Funnier is encouraging mass claiming. Me thinks funnier has a role or ability that works off titles or names.

Vote: Funnier

Not so funny now, eh?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I had more or less the same conclusion, but the more I thought about it the more it doesn’t seem calculated at all. I don’t think Deku is the type of person who would ever go into that much thought on his rvs vote. Especially since his alternative is to try to lynch me? Which is extremely unlikely since all three of the votes for me were jokes and I haven’t been lynched seriously since I don’t know when. It just draws unwanted attention to him and gives me a reason to really get going and potentially try to really lynch him on day one like I tend to try for since he is easy to scum read. So to me that doesn’t look calculated or thought through at all, feels like town Deku doing things he feels like in the moment without thinking too much ahead.

I feel better about lynching sms for the same reasons, he’s an easy scum read, but he’s doing that Yiga thing where he posts just to say there’s nothing going on and then not doing anything about it. I’ve gotten good vibes from pretty much everybody who’s posted except him so I want off with his head. I would like more from @ZinnLav and @Moe the Moblin

And if y’all could stop voting me that would be great! @Doc @HeroOfTime

Hmm, you could be right. It was less the i initial rvs vote, and more the response when I asked if it were a joke or not that made me think there could be some calculation there. If he had just said "It was a joke" I don't think I'd feel as weird about it. But it was the addition of the not making him want to unvote him that adds to it. Kinda like he originally put a random vote on him, but now that someone was asking if he was serious about his reasoning he took the chance to use it as a legit reason to vote storma incase anyone else was down for it.

Also tbf about the votes on you, two of them are Doc and Hero who don't exactly pay a ton of attention day 1. And with days being 48 hours, they could easily leave their rvs votes on you.

funnier6

Courage~
Hmm, you could be right. It was less the i initial rvs vote, and more the response when I asked if it were a joke or not that made me think there could be some calculation there. If he had just said "It was a joke" I don't think I'd feel as weird about it. But it was the addition of the not making him want to unvote him that adds to it. Kinda like he originally put a random vote on him, but now that someone was asking if he was serious about his reasoning he took the chance to use it as a legit reason to vote storma incase anyone else was down for it.
I saw the “doesn’t make me want to unvote him either” as also a joke because he’s been getting annoyed with storma posting that every five minutes. But idk I don’t feel like that’s something Deku think very hard about. You could be right but I just feel like town reading Deku is going to be the best bet cause he’s usually town in these situations.
Also tbf about the votes on you, two of them are Doc and Hero who don't exactly pay a ton of attention day 1. And with days being 48 hours, they could easily leave their rvs votes on you
I’m starting to realize that now. :kawaii: :kawaii:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oh shoot, didn't know it was 48 hours! I'll try to clean something meaningful while at work, but in case I don't post until then;

Unvote: funnier

There, I did it :P

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
8 hours left!

The following people have yet to meet the post quota for today:

I may be lenient because it's the first day, but for subsequent days I won't be except in extenuating circumstances.

Also, the voting rule is not going to be strictly enforced, but I would like everybody to try at least to place a vote by the EoD.

I wasn't made aware that I was required to post a certain number of times per day in the sign-ups, just saying...
And yeah it's day one, not much to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom