• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Are...are we deadass mass name claiming day one? This is a bizarre situation.

I'm a Beaver :pug:

funnier6

Courage~
Well obviously name claims aren’t useful or getting this started so let’s try again.

Vote Count:

Storma- 1 (Deku)
AE- 1 (LG)
LG- 1 (ALIT)
funnier- 3 (Doc, Hero, Zinn)
Deku- 2 (storma, funnier)

I made a thing because sloth is sloth is sloth. Also we’re all required to vote someone or No Lynch so that’s a thing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Imma

Unvote
Vote: Funny Man

He specifically brought up name claiming as something for people to do, despite it being completely NAI and unhelpful. It also established him as a town leader rather simply, which he has continued to play through. While being a TL isn't unnatural for funnier, the name claim thing sits wrong with me.

funnier6

Courage~
Imma

Unvote
Vote: Funny Man

He specifically brought up name claiming as something for people to do, despite it being completely NAI and unhelpful. It also established him as a town leader rather simply, which he has continued to play through. While being a TL isn't unnatural for funnier, the name claim thing sits wrong with me.
I was bored. Besides, we never get to name claim and I thought people might actually be interested if we started there. ALSO DEKU IF YOU SERIOUSLY LYNCH ME IN DAY 1 OF MY FIRST GAME IN THREE MONTHS I WILL LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY KILL YOU IN RL.

Town leader is also a really stupid thing to say, I’m trying to play the game. There ain’t no game to play. I wanna play the game. I yell at people to play the game. Don’t you know how insane I get when I haven’t gotten my mafia fix?!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was bored. Besides, we never get to name claim and I thought people might actually be interested if we started there. ALSO DEKU IF YOU SERIOUSLY LYNCH ME IN DAY 1 OF MY FIRST GAME IN THREE MONTHS I WILL LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY KILL YOU IN RL.

Town leader is also a really stupid thing to say, I’m trying to play the game. There ain’t no game to play. I wanna play the game. I yell at people to play the game. Don’t you know how insane I get when I haven’t gotten my mafia fix?!
I've talked to you over the last three months so yes
But come on man I don't have much to go on yet.

funnier6

Courage~
I've talked to you over the last three months so yes
But come on man I don't have much to go on yet.
WHO DOES?!

Deep breath

Lynching you is stupid. (IT BETTER BE ANYWAY)

Unvote

Vote: ALIT

I don’t like voting people who aren’t here, so as of right now it’s him or sms basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom