• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m never going to suspect Hero ever. I don’t believe Innocent Child is a role, I think that’s just what Hero is irl

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm deeply offended, Sir Pixley.
Vote: Mr. PixelsNut
I suppose I will now tell a story.

War. War never changes. In the year 1945, my great-great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he’d get to go home to his wife and the son he’d never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The World awaited Armageddon; instead, something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once thought the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion-powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American dream. Years of consumption lead to shortages of every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory. It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid. For myself, for my wife, for my infant son - because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it’s that war, war never changes.
This **** right here is why I'm voting for you

funnier6

Courage~
is rvs over yet

I think I scumread funnier but that's a whole bucket of wifom I do not want to dump out
Yes, yes, and yes.

It is occurring to me that we only have half the day left (curse 48 hour phases) so time to get the party started. Just to get people talking how about we all claim our name and title since it’s allowed and presumably meaningless? Anyway,

Unvote

Vote: Deku

You know the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom