• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Who Should Be the Main Viillain in the Next Zelda Game?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Who would you like to see as the main villain in the next Zelda game?

I don't think i have seen this been asked before but of course i think it's pretty important as with every good hero there needs to be a good villain right? So of course the main villain in the entire series Ganondorf/Ganon will come up and i think this is a strong candidate for the next Zelda game and since he hasn't appeared in a Zelda game since TP it might just be his time, but i think since we have defeated him so many times it is making him seem weak i would like to see a main Villain who maybe is Ganons 2nd in command as maybe Ganon can only exists as a mere spirit.

I could talk about what i want but really i am asking who would you like to see paly the main Villain in the next Zelda game, Maybe Ganondorf or maybe another reincarnation of Ganondorf/Demise, would you like to see any recent villain returns like Zant or Ghirahim, would you like to see any old Villains return or would you like to see a completely new boss?

Ganny hasn't been a solo villain since Wind Waker from like 10 years ago. I think it's time he returns.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Someone new. Someone cool and interesting that we haven't seen before. I know we had that with Ghirahim, and I know Ganon needs to return eventually, but I'd rather Nintendo not have the main villain come back until Zelda Wii U. That's gonna be the next main console title, and the best time to do something like bring back the main villain is in a game like that. By the time Zelda Wii U is out, it'll have been anywhere from 8-10 years since seeing the big G-man, so that'll have been plenty of time to give him a rest and glorify him yet again.

Ganny hasn't been a solo villain since Wind Waker since like 10 years ago. I think it's time he returns.

Ganondorf was in Twilight Princess...

Ganondorf was in Twilight Princess...

He said solo villain; Ganondorf in Twilight Princess was accompanied by Zant.

---

I never get old of Ganon/Ganondorf, but I am not opposed to Nintendo introducing new villains into the series. I just hope that, whatever the villain, he/she will interact with our Hero as much as Ghirahim did.

Dan

I want to see a young attractive women, because nothing is as evil as a girl. I'm not talking those american girls that are all like "HEY LOLS I NEED TO BRUSH MY HAIR AND GET ICECREAM LOLOLOL LOVE YOU". I'm talking the kind that wish to corrupt the world and it's people. Not to mention it would annoy the uber hardcore fans :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It should be Link...imagine if you didn't realize that you were a villain until the end of the game

How would they go about this and how could you defeat yourself?.......

i could see maybe as night falls Link may be under a curse and may have to do evil deeds like assassinations or raiding Hyrule Castle etc. and in order to break the curse he would have to defeat a higher power so that would be the main Villain so that dosn't really work either but i like the thought maybe a Villain along the lines of Dark Link could come in to this as well :)

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
How would they go about this and how could you defeat yourself?.......

i could see maybe as night falls Link may be under a curse and may have to do evil deeds like assassinations or raiding Hyrule Castle etc. and in order to break the curse he would have to defeat a higher power so that would be the main Villain so that dosn't really work either but i like the thought maybe a Villain along the lines of Dark Link could come in to this as well :)

Lol it was a joke. He could not realize who he was actually fighting until the end. Maybe like a magical disguise or something. Or maybe Ganondorf could cast a spell on Link that made him think that who he was fighting was evil. Maybe he thought that he was fighting Ganondorf until he killed Zelda and the spell was broken. So essentially Link was Ganondorf's pawn the entire game.

And why would you defeat yourself. You're the bad guy...you're defeating the good guys. And if you were defeating yourself.....suicide...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Depends, are you talking about 3DS or Wii U?

For Zelda 3DS, I want to see either Vaati, or someone brand new and cool, something like Bellum or Malladus (more Malladus + Cole). But I wan't them to be an actual villain that communicates with us throughout the game, like Ghirahim did, then unleash their deadly true power at the end

For Wii U, Ganny. I <3 Ganny

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For 3DS

For the 3DS which will be the next platform a Zelda is released on, I want to see someone new and different. I would like a crazy villain like Majora, or someone with a different motive other than obtaining the triforce and taking over the world, just leave that to the Dorf in Wii U. A destructive villain would be much better. I hope that they characterise them more than Malladus and certainly more than Bellum.

For Wii U:

GANONDORF! GANONDORF! GANONDORF!

Ganondorf has not been a villain in Zelda for 6 years nor a solo villain in 10.As the series main antagonist his return needs to happen soon. In SS he was absent and that break from him was needed. I hope he is a solo villain with more character development rather than a force behind a lesser evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom