• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Who Should Be the Main Viillain in the Next Zelda Game?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Ghirahim and Demise or Dark Link. Give Ganon a break. Plus, people mixing up Dark Links evil deeds and Links good deeds could be pretty interesting. Or..........maybe...........NAVI WILL BE THE VILLIAN! WHO KILLS LINK AT THE END OF THE GAME BY TALKING HIM TO DEATH!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

N

Noop3451

In 3DS, Vaati. He makes another cap and controls Zelda who feeds the light force to him. Then he gets sealed away by link who turns him into a mask and he comes back to power.
In Wii 2, GANONDWARF!

3DS XL CAME TO EUROPE TODAY, YAY!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Dark Link. He hasn't been around in a while. Spirit Tracks doesn't count since that's in a mini-game. He was only in Twilight Princess in cutscences, and he represented the people of that Dark Tribe thing Lanayru was talking about.

Wizzrobe

Mask Collector
I think it should be Ganondorf because he hasn't been in a Zelda game since Twilight Princess and since then, we have had 2 portable Zelda games and 1 console Zelda game with random new villains. I definitely think it's time for Ganon to return.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think it should be a new villian, preferably a female one. I think it would make things interesting. The only female villian we ever had before was Veran. And she barely even counts. Though if I had to pick a previous villian, I would pick Vaati. It would be neat to see him in a 3D game.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
My opinion is that we should get a rally of boss battles like TP, only now MUCH bigger!
Firt you find out that the old bosses are not just reincarnated, but cooperating!
All divided into sub divisions. Onox with Veran, malladus with Bellum, Demise with Ganondorf....etc.
It would be all the villians we know but put in a new jacket! Looking the same but must be beaten differently!

Big Octo

=^)
We've seen enough ideas for new villains, and now it's a good time to bring back Ganon(dorf). Preferably, I'd like to see him appear in Zelda WiiU. If the case is so, Nintendo can go ahead and make another new villain for Zelda 3DS, I really wouldn't mind then. The Evil King has had is break, so now it's time to make is fanboys and fan girls squeal once again.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
For the Wii U, I definitely would love to see Ganondorf/Ganon return as the main villain! This time though, I'd rather see Ganon(dorf) as the only villain in the game, thus having his background story fleshed out more. In Twilight Princess, it seemed like the main focus was on Zant, rather than the Evil King. It's been years since Ganondorf went solo, that's why I want to see this happen!

As for the 3DS, if the Zelda team were deciding to make a new title rather than a remake, I wouldn't mind a bit seeing Vaati again or possibly another wizard/sorcerer type villain such as Agahnim.

J

JMac525

I actually have three I'd like to appear in the next three Zelda's. lol

First of all, I'd love to see Vaati appear in a 3D console Zelda. It would bring the character some new light.

Second, I want Ganondorf to return to the spotlight.

Third, I'd like to see a villainess. We've only had one thus far, and I think it'd be interesting to have another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom