• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Should Be in the Next Smash Bros Game?

squadala

I don't like you either
Almost every series could expand on characters.
MARIO
Rosalina-FS: Luma attack
Daisy FS: Daisy Flower
Geno FS: Geno Beam
King Boo FS: Ghost Summon
Bowser Jr. FS: Shadow Mario
DK
King K. Rool FS: ?
ZELDA
Midna FS: Mirror of Twilight
Skull Kid FS: Moon
Toon Zelda/Tetra FS: Pirate Ship
Young Link MM(replace toon link)
I thought it would be awesome if he could transform into 3 different forms (like the pokemon trainer) and his FS could be Fierce Deity. WOULDN"T THAT BE EPICS!
METROID
Ridley FS: Meta Ridley
STARFOX
Krystal FS: ?
Peppy FS: BARREL ROLL!
KIRBY
Prince Fluff FS: Super tank
MOTHER
Poo FS: PSI Starstorm (Ness gets PK rockin)
Kumatora FS: PK ground
POKeMON
BRING BACK MEWTWO! FS: Psychic armor
Johto Trainer w/ Feraligatr, Quilava, and chikorita
Hoenn Trainer w/ Blaziken, Grovile, and MUDKIPZ
Sinnoh Trainer w/ Torterra, Monferno, and Piplup
OTHER
Tom Nook FS: Store upgrade
Mii FS: Mii parade
3RD PARTY
Megaman FS: ? one of his best forms
Knuckles FS: Hyper Knuckles
Master Cheif FS: Warthog
I might post movesets later.

I think all of the character's that I've played in SSBB was okay, but their could of been more bad guys except from good guys, like Vaati, and actually use Shadow the Hedgehog except using him for a "assisstant helper". I feel like there should be more character's from different games and use them as a main player except for a assisstant help. (They should get of Ressetti, he get's in the way a lot.)

I think all of the character's that I've played in SSBB was okay, but their could of been more bad guys except from good guys, like Vaati, and actually use Shadow the Hedgehog except using him for a "assisstant helper". I feel like there should be more character's from different games and use them as a main player except for a assisstant help. (They should get of Ressetti, he get's in the way a lot.)

Lol! That's the whole point! xP! Ressetti is supposed to do that like in Animal Crossing if you reset without saving he'll be in front of your house ready to start nagging you about how you have to save before you end the game.

To all saying Master Chief; he won't be in because he is Microsoft IP.

Well Yoshi is technically in a series of his own (has his own icon, and his own victory theme), so I'd love to see Kamek. He could glide with the broom, summon creatures, fire magic spells, he'd be pretty awesome and unique.

And I dunno if I'd like to see Animal Crossing characters... It has dawned on me that it's a very sedate game series. Pretty much all of the other games represented in SSB have some sort of conflict in them, the only conflict in Animal Crossing comes if you hit a town villager with a net, which is frowned upon.

So yeah, I think they should just remain background characters and assist trophies.

Oh and it'd be interesting to see the Elite Beat Agents as characters in the vein of the Pokémon Trainer. Give them all different fighting/dance moves (a deadly YMCA, if you will), and they could tire out like the Pokémon after a while. Although there'd probably have to be the Ouendan team for Japanese players too. It'd be awesome in any case.

Oh and a Black Mage or a Moogle. Seeing as they appeared in a cross over with Mario before Sonic did and all that. And Moogle's can use all sorts of weaponry, just look at FFVI.

EDIT:
-Travis Touchdown (If he stays exclusive to Nintendo consoles)

There's already a PS3 remake of the first so... No, I guess.

Besides I couldn't see him sitting well with the rest of the cast. Especially if he has to recharge his sword in-game. :P

i want crono from chrono trigger in the next smash bros. here's his moveset:

Up-B: cleave (like ike's aether, but with more horizontal gain)
B:cyclone (like link's spin attack, but can move around a little)
Over-B: wind slash
Down-B: lightning (like pikachu's thunder)
Final Smash: luminaire

megaman, simon belmont, and shadow the hedgehog would be cool too.

For all those saying Animal Crossing:

They won't get in. Why? The series isn't exactly one that has potential for fighting charcters. Which is sad because I'd actually like to see one get in.

I think it would still work, they have the axes, they could punch, they have the nets, and the other in-game items.

They made Mr. Game and Watch and Peach work even though they don't really fight in their games.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
Ridley 100%!!! He would by far be the best!!! Keep all of the characters in SSBB, exept for pokemon trainer and switch Mewtwo with Lucario (They're the same thing right?). Taboo would be great. Mickey Mouse from Epic Mickey. Then take out assist tropheys... I hate them!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom