• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Singer/Band?

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I'm not the biggest music fan, and don't listen to it often, but when I do, I usually listen to the Gorillaz.

Nicole

luke is my wife
J-J-Jaaayson Deruloooo! Lol I love that in the beginning of all his songs.... :P

My favorite singer is perfect just the way he is! Bruno Mars. I love his songs. They're the only songs I can actually sound good singing. I've got most of his debut album, Doo-Wops and Hooligans, on mah iPod. He's got such a good voice, and really sweet lyrics. Did you know he writes all his songs? Every one of them. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I can listen to Just The Way You Are, and it always makes me feel better.

If you ever want to listen to a funny song, check out The Lazy Song by him.... It's seriously funny. :)

im not that big of a music fan, but i do listen to music everyday, its a tough decision but i have to say my favorite band is Disturbed, i was going to say Avenged Sevenfold but i just love David Draiman's voice.

I listen to a lot of group's. I can't really choseva favourite. But if I really had to chose, it will be between... Blue October or Godsmack.
I love Blue October because their music is normal, slow, and fun to sing along with. Favourite song is Into The Ocean. <3
I like Godsmack because their music is unique. If you hear a violin, it was in it. If you hear just a chello, it's in it. Their music is great too. A few of their song's has a strong meaning and it makes it very more likeable. Favourite song so far is off their new album The Oracle, Love-Hate-Sex-Pain.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I think this should be under the entertainment section....

But, my favorite band is Jars of Clay. Been a fan for 9 years and still going strong.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I don't like much modern music, I think the 60's and 80's-90's were the best.

My favorite is Michael Jackson. Say what you will about the guy but he could sing and dance, and man was he creative!

Others I like are The Beatles, Aerosmith, Prince, Green Day, Nirvana, some Madonna and a few others.

I do think Lady Gaga is very creative and I do enjoy her music.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Mmmm it's hard to pick just one
I like metal music mainly... Judas Priest, Bathory, Kamelot, Carcass, Black Sabbath... so many to name
Old school rock was awesome too, The Beatles, Rush, Led Zeppelin, etc...
About nowadays music... don't know, I'm neutral to it, some artists are good, some are bad, some are horrible (cough cough justin bieber cough...) and I don't really like pop music, except for arab pop, that one is great and one of my favorite genres

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom