• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Fictional Villain?

My favourite changes from time to time, as I am sure that every other member's favourite will to. It used to be Zant for reasons that I have explained many a time on this site.

My current favourite fictional villain is a crazy bastard called Zygmunt Molotch. He appears in a series of books from Warhammer 40,000 called Ravenor, although we are led to believe that he is dead for much of the first book a section of the second in the trilogy before we find out that he is alive and well.

Zygmunt appears to have died in the book 2 times, the first after being shot down in a helicopter, but even though severely burnt, he survives the crash. The he survives being attacked by an extremely powerful demon called Slyte (Well, it's host form). He manages to crawl away from that attack alive to, but only because of the help of a fellow cognitae (A family of people who were trained to be able to cause havoc in a matter of seconds).

The part that makes him my favourite villain is that in the 3rd book, Ravenor Rogue, there is a scene where he and a minder (a friend of his fellow cognitae) are talking in a small cafe. Just by sitting their, in a matter of minutes he manages to shake off any suspicion that mist arise from 8 sacrifice's he commits (for surviving the second time) by causing a 9th death, along with explaining how he could take down the entire subsector 3 or 4 times over.

I believe that he is a magnificant villain of great intellect and power to have read about, it's just ashame that his final death isn't so spectacular.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
3scar-jpg.jpeg

Always <3

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Fawful from the Mario Series. Of course it'll probably change. It always does. It used to be Chancellor Cole. Before that it was Zant. And before THAT it was Zira from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.

A

Adriana

sprite-dahlia.gif

Dahlia Hawthorne from the Ace Attorney series for the DS...
There are just no words to describe her level of psychotic awesome. <3

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Ganondorf, GLaDOS, and O'Brien from George Orwell's 1984. Fawful was pretty cool, too.
It's a hard decision; those were just some of the first to come to mind.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I think Disney creates the most hate-able villains out there. Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) and Scar (The Lion King) seem to be the worst. They're all pretty much a-holes.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ganondorf hands down.

Straying away from Zelda there are some close seconds. Darth Vader. The Joker. Lex Luthor. Itachi from Naruto if you want to count him as a villian. Cell and Vegeta from Dragonball Z.

One that will always stick in my mind is Kesler from Infamous. The game itself was so good that Kesler makes the list.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAIN!

Or if they don't count (They aren't exactly 'evil' just bad) then either Vaati or Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom