• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is This "friend" in Skyrim?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
So I just bought Skyrim, and I've gotten two letters from a anonymous person adressing him/herself as "a friend." At first I thought it could be Raylaf since he was like the first friendly person the Dragonborn meets. And later Delphine calls herself a friend of the Dragonborn. But who do you think it is?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
It's been so long since I started over I can't remember lol. From the sounds of it, the friend is most likely Delphine asking you to meet her.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
It's been so long since I started over I can't remember lol. From the sounds of it, the friend is most likely Delphine asking you to meet her.

Nope, these letters never mention a meet. They only tell you where words of power could be found, but I think it is Delphine as well

I think it's one of the main characters, on a side note there is a really cool diary you can find in a cave. It's pretty creepy and talks about a ghost who would follow this guy and scream in his face every time he saw him.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I thought it was Delphine as well, but a mailman told me "he" didn't say who "he" was, so I'm assuming there may be more "friends".

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Delphine, my friend. I would tell you more on her, but it is best if you find out yourself by playing the game. Just advance the main quest and you will find out. ;)

Perhaps it could be someone else. What does the letter say exactly?

<Name of Player>,
You caused a bit of stir in <Location> when you demonstrated the power of your Thu'um. Not everyone is anxious for the return of the Dragonborn.

I for one desire to see you grow and develop your talents. Skyrim needs a true hero these days.

You should turn your attention to <Location>. I understand it holds a mysterious source of power that can only be unlocked by the Dragonborn.

Sincerely,

A Friend

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
<Name of Player>,
You caused a bit of stir in <Location> when you demonstrated the power of your Thu'um. Not everyone is anxious for the return of the Dragonborn.

I for one desire to see you grow and develop your talents. Skyrim needs a true hero these days.

You should turn your attention to <Location>. I understand it holds a mysterious source of power that can only be unlocked by the Dragonborn.

Sincerely,

A Friend

If that's the message, then that definitely is Delphine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom