• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Who Else Has Beaten Second Quest?

Have You Beaten Second Quest?

• Yes, I have!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, but I've beaten the first quest.

• Are you kidding me? I can't even beat the first quest!

• I haven't actually played the game . . .

• Total voters

Teal

Useful Help.
Am in the middle of the first quest:awkward: yea i haven't beat it im doing a replay of MM and that's keeping me occupied.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
More than once. I was a bored child.

Though my last time was on the GameCube emulation and had me whining "Why wasn't it this hard when I was a kid? I don't remember it being THIS hard?!"

lol, here's my favorite way to play the original LoZ:
1: Turn on my Wii.
2: Wii Emulates my Gamecube on the game Animal Crossing.
3: Wii-emulated Gamecube emulates the NES as I turn on my LoZ.

And I get my butt kicked on that game, but I'm proud to say that I've beaten it myself without any guide, with 000 deaths even, but this site has severely helped me in getting the 100% that I never would have gotten on my own, so thanks ZD for that. :)

More than once. I was a bored child.

Though my last time was on the GameCube emulation and had me whining "Why wasn't it this hard when I was a kid? I don't remember it being THIS hard?!"
My story was similar. I remember beating it once when I was around sixteen years old. I tried again last year and it seemed much more difficult, although I did beat it. I wish Zelda II had an actual second quest, instead of the same exact game with all your experience carried on from the first.
2: Wii Emulates my Gamecube on the game Animal Crossing.
Technically that is inaccurate. I believe the Wii is nearly the same hardware as the GameCube, so it can run GameCube games natively(I think), which is why it runs every GamCube game perfectly. So only one level of emulation there.

H

Hyrules_Ruler

LoZ Second Quest

I started playing LoZ in '94 when i was 5. 16 years later, I'm still playin! The second quest is hell, but
somehow I feel accomplished when I finish it. I've done it at least 5 times, and the only thing that still
gets me are the Darknuts...

Big Octo

=^)
Second quest is utter insanity. The dungeons were insane, and the item orders were all scrambled. Also, the old men that take your life or money were really a pain.

I haven't played the second quest in a long time, but from what I have remember it was hell. I had no idea where the dungeons were located. The funniest part was that I have been trying to find the locations online, and that is how I found Zelda Dungeon.Net.:D The website didn't have a 2nd quest guide, but I looked around and was interested in the website. Back to the topic, I have beaten the 2nd Quest. It just took me a long time and since I haven't played it in a long time, I think I'm still bad at it.

JasonXP

Its a Secret to Everybody
The second quest was fun, better than the first quest! I did have to resort to a map to find the location of the eighth dungeon, but I went through the dungeons on my own. There is a steep learning curve in the second quest, I think though.

Later I went back and did a swordless run of the second quest, though I kind of stopped after I beat the eighth dungeon. Going all the way through the ninth dungeon without a sword, only to have to leave because you can't beat Gannon, is too frustrating.;)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
When I did it I got really confused about locations of dungeon so I printed out an Overworld Map for the second quest.

The dungeons were fun, much harder, and navigationally confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom