• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Who Do You Think the Zelda U Villain Will Be?

Who do you think the Zelda U villain will be?

• Ganon/Ganondorf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• A previous one-time villain

• A new villain

• Total voters

Salem

SICK
I am calling this now, it will be another hijacked by Ganon plot again.

They'll introduce some new buttmunch and then Ganon will pop up at the end.
I don't think Nintendo learn from their mistakes and I expect this kind of plot.
It would be better if the game said it was Ganon from the beginning, that's better than a hijacked by Ganon plot.

Well guys...
Aonuma confirmed that we will be seeing a new villian in this game so ya'll can cut out the arguing about dark link. Personally i'm excited that we will be seeing a new villain. I can't wait to see what they will be like.
That's quite some spaghetti you're serving without sauce.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
If this game is another prequel like SS, knowing how much Nintendo loves Ganon, this new villain could turn out to be an incarnation of Demise who lived before Ganondorf, perhaps maybe the incarnation that Demise was actually referring to at the end of SS. I believe that if that's the case the whoever the newly introduced incarnate of Demise would be will likely be the one who becomes the first form of Ganon, explaining how Ganon came to be and possibly some hidden real reasons as to why he became such a villain, why gerudos were forced to serve Ganon in OoT, assuming that maybe the gerudos will play an important role in the game (this could explain why Link is gerudo braces in this game), and finally why the new villain who becomes Ganon the first is later on reborn as Ganondorf. Personally, if they're going to have Demise's presence again, I think that idea is enough for me to consider Ganon redeemed. Hopefully, maybe this time, for once, you people may actually agree with me. I'm only just trying to share my ideas cause I'm a nice person.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
If this game is another prequel like SS, knowing how much Nintendo loves Ganon, this new villain could turn out to be an incarnation of Demise who lived before Ganondorf, perhaps maybe the incarnation that Demise was actually referring to at the end of SS. I believe that if that's the case the whoever the newly introduced incarnate of Demise would be will likely be the one who becomes the first form of Ganon, explaining how Ganon came to be and possibly some hidden real reasons as to why he became such a villain, why gerudos were forced to serve Ganon in OoT, assuming that maybe the gerudos will play an important role in the game (this could explain why Link is gerudo braces in this game), and finally why the new villain who becomes Ganon the first is later on reborn as Ganondorf. Personally, if they're going to have Demise's presence again, I think that idea is enough for me to consider Ganon redeemed. Hopefully, maybe this time, for once, you people may actually agree with me. I'm only just trying to share my ideas cause I'm a nice person.

I agree! That would be interesting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I used the power of Google and found this article, so I guess the sauce has been served?

This has been mistranslated from Japanese into English. This translation say link will face a new 'nemesis' however the correct translation is actually 'new enemies'

It is also not correct that the world has no boundaries. The original text translates to 'it feels like you can go anywhere in a large space'

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This has been mistranslated from Japanese into English. This translation say link will face a new 'nemesis' however the correct translation is actually 'new enemies'

Do you have proof of this? The only one providing any kind of source as of now is Avagon.

Also, guys, let's not forget that Nintendo loves to use Ganon/Ganondorf as someone behind the power of someone else. We could still get a new villain with Ganon being behind the scenes. I'd rather him be solo again, but still.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have proof of this? The only one providing any kind of source as of now is Avagon.

Also, guys, let's not forget that Nintendo loves to use Ganon/Ganondorf as someone behind the power of someone else. We could still get a new villain with Ganon being behind the scenes. I'd rather him be solo again, but still.

新たな強敵に挑みます。Aratana kyouteki ni idomimasu= will challenge new formidable enemies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it? That's every bit as feasible as believing you told me it meant Link will be facing tacos.

Clearly he knows Japanese...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it? That's every bit as feasible as believing you told me it meant Link will be facing tacos.

You could do, the actual japanese quote might say link will be facing tacos and both me and the original translated quote are lying to you.
If you want more evidence then perhaps i will find some japanese people to come and make a video with me and back my claim up. It would still prove nothing, since I could pay them all to lie.

UPDATE:

Here you will find a link to the website that started it all, that had someone translate the original quote. There they admit to using a translation software and the translation was inaccurate.
They now have a proper translation, which compliments what I said.

link: http://www.rev-level.com/#!New-Deta...on-/clfr/2214FE55-49AC-4DF9-8017-35A35663397F

This website took a while to load on my tablet due to its background, you might need to be patient with it.

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
guys Ganondorf hasn't been a main enemy in a long time. May be good to see him back, but that idea also clashes with wanting to see a new villain. So I don't know.

I'd agree with you.

In the last few years we've only seen cheap wannabe Ganondorf villains and when he actually does show up, it is in the very end. I'd like to either have a completely new villain that is something different than the classical evil sorcerer who wants the triforce. Maybe something more personal to Link like a rival who becomes more & more evil to freshen up this aspect of the story? If not this then I'd rather see the infamous Ganondorf villain again but nobody else. No minions that lead up to Ganondorf, no semi-villains that do his dirty work... just Ganondorf who is there from start to finish and written in depth instead of being jammed in towards the end.

:wallpush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom