• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Zelda Title Would You Play for the First Time Over Again?

If you could play one Zelda game blind, fresh from start to finish over again. Like forget everything that happens and figure it out all over again brand new. Which game would it be?

This is posted in general classic because i think those are the more favored ones for this topic but it can be whichever game you like.

Mine would be either Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time (i'm guessing will be a popular choice), also to all the old classic players, aLttP

MW7

Ocarina of Time because I've played it more than any other game in the series. I've pretty much memorized it so it's not like the first time anymore more so than with other Zelda games. For instance I'm playing through Wind Waker this week, and I actually have to check my sea chart to get around and occasionally have to stop to think for puzzles; if you dropped me off in the middle of any dungeon in Ocarina of Time, I could immediately give detailed instructions on how to proceed to the end. That said there's still some more things for me to discover in OOT, but compared to other Zelda games it's a much smaller percentage of the total game that I haven't mastered.

Probably A Link to the Past. It was the first Zelda game I've ever played, and the most challenging, especially considering I was around the age of 4 years when I first played it on my own (without the help of my older brother.) I'd like to see how I would handle the dungeons and puzzles for the first time now that I've matured. I'm also curious to know if the fun factor would be the same had I played it for the first time [recently] in a hypothetical scenario...

Oot. I played it such a long time ago that i could easily relive that experience. I could also replay Twilight Princess cuz ive somehow forgotten the complete game. I only remember the very beginning and the very end. Strange

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
OoT, by far.

I'd love to relive scenery, the epic storyline, the challenges....just everything about that game I'd love to play over again for the first time. Another one I'd love to play over again for the first time would be Majora's Mask. Imagine everything you know about the game - how the dungeons work, what to do with the side quests, all the interesting characters - just erased from your memory! Goodness it sends shivers down my spine, it might just beat out OoT!

Ocarina of Time, it is in my opinion the best Zelda game ever and it is also the zelda game I know the most about.

Deeds

no text
Majora's Mask, when I was younger it always challenged me, (like previous posts have said) now I've matured, i'm interested to see how I would take to it.

Ocarina of Time would probably be great to be my first Zelda game over again, that or A Link to the Past. Both games were really great and a huge part of my childhood.

Even tho I have OOT memorized, playing it at 7 years old was toouuuugh and impossible to beat without the occasional look at a walkthrough. I'm playing through it now and I'm like "man idk how people beat this game their first time"

I'd wanna replay WW again, it was such a dope game and paid perfect homage to OOT and seeing all the OOT shout outs for the first time was heartwarming. and....the return of ganondorf...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I would positively love to play OOT like my first time again! I remember the first time i ever played it, it was the first video game i ever played and it was the most amazeing feeling and still is the most amazeing thing i ever felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom