• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Do You Think It's a "must-play"?

Which one?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• TWW

• TMC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• Total voters
I said wind waker. Not nescessarily is it the most important or valuable to the series, but it has a light-hearted feeling & makes the storyline easy to understand. The game unfolds in such a way that you feel you are figuring the story out for yourself, and not just having it told to you.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Of the ones you have up there, OoT because that is a classic. You HAVE to play it.

Although, I see you neglected to put up Skyward Sword. If it was up there I would have voted for it because in a similar way to OoT, it pretty much redefined Zelda but to a greater scale.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Really? I like Skyward Sword much better than OoT but OoT brought Zelda into the 3d world as well as numerous developments in gameplay mechanics. Is that really comparable to adding motion plus to it?

Well...yes, actually. It's really just an opinion, so if you disagree, that's fine. I just personally liked it's implications better. I think it's mostly because I've pretty much had 3D games all my life, so I really didn't experience the transition.

T

Tetraisawesome

I would have to say ocarina of time, because it explains things. I mean, it does sort of take after the adventures of link, but, ocarina of time explains things a lot better. It introduces a lot of the characters, like Zoras, Gorons, and a lot of other characters, plus, its more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom