• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Version of OoT Was Your First?

Where?

• N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameCube (Wind Waker Bundle)

• GameCube (Collector's Edition)

• Virtual Console

• 3DS

• Emulator

• Total voters

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've played all five options, but N64 was my first. Not a fan of the emulator because it was impossible to aim properly when you tried to hit targets and such. My favourite version is the 3DS one, because Link just moves a lot more smoothly

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I got mine on the Virtual Console, I know I know I'm not the greatest fan ;p

The first time I actually fully played through Ocarina of Time was back in 2011, so I was late to the party really but we all have to start somewhere right? However I actually first played OoT on the N64 (not sure about which version) as my friend owned an N64 while I had a PS1. That's what first sparked my interest in the series and here I am now.

Mido

Version 1
It was my uncle's Version 1.1 of OOT that got me into the Zelda Series in the first place. By the time I actually owned the game with the Wind Waker Bundle, I was pretty versed with the game. To this day, it leaves such a great impact on me. Also, I got some exposure to Version 1.0, and if I do say so myself, that thing is awesome!

bunny

birb overlord
The first Zelda game I ever owned was actually the GameCube Collector's Edition. Thankfully the Ocarina of Time port came out better than the Majora's Mask one...

I was super late to the Zelda games because no one I knew had an N64 or GameCube. So I first played it on 3DS, ah well still a great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom