• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Version of OoT Was Your First?

Where?

• N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameCube (Wind Waker Bundle)

• GameCube (Collector's Edition)

• Virtual Console

• 3DS

• Emulator

• Total voters
I would venture to say that most of us here have played Ocarina of Time at some point. The question is, where did you play it first? N64? 3DS? Emulator? Any versions I forgot about?

The first home console I ever owned was a Gamecube that I bought for my 10th birthday I believe. Later one, a friend of mine gave me the Collector's Edition for it, which was the earliest encounter with a Zelda game I had that I can remember. I tried out LoZ and Adventure of Link, but they didn't hold my interest for very long, and were too hard for me to really want to finish. Ocarina of Time was the first one I ever beat, so I have very fond memories of it on that front.

I bought the 3DS remake, and I had a blast with it too. I also emulate in on P64, and it's still a good time today even though I've probably beaten it 10+ times.

MW7

My brother and I received a Nintendo 64 along with Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye for Christmas of 1998. I played that version first and by far the most. I have the Wind Waker Master Quest bundle, the Collector's Edition, and the 3ds versions as well.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
N64, played on a controller where the control stick was a little bit broken. Had to really put some welly into it to just make Link move. Years of playing that must be why I have such amazing upper body strength... yeah, that must be it.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
N64 version 1.0 (I think that's the one with red blood and it still has the original Fire Temple music). This is the one I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom