• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Title Would You Like To Relive For the First Time Again?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
It'd be between either A Link to the Past or Majora's Mask for me.

ALttP was one of the first Zelda games that I played that I got interested in and helped bring me into the series as well as gaming in general, but MM was what made me get hooked into the series with its characters and story. Both games are very special to me and plus they were the only ones that I can think of, other than TP, that I played without really knowing much of what was going on (which is one of the best ways to play games IMO). I didn't have that much excitement going into the later games because of the fact that I was able to learn more about them then due to the internet being more accessible by then. Thus it ruined a good portion of the excitement for me.

But if I'd have to choose between the two I'd say ALttP, specifically for the two reasons I stated above.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I would probably have to go with The Windwaker. It was the first game I beat, and I started playing it when I was young and I remember having so much fun with it XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom