• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Like the Best from the Series?

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Personally, my favourite song is Saria's Song, she's my favourite character and the song has mixed emotions in it.

Mine in no particular order: dragon roost island, stone tower temple(why is that missing here?), dark world from alttp, and gerudo valley

bds1110

Imp
I'd say the Song of Healing. I love the piano when you actually use it when you need to heal someone...

Most people like it because it's creepy or something, but I don't think it's creepy at all. I just think it's beautiful.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
definitly the intro to either OOS or OOA. Now that might seem different from a lot of your alls but i like it because it is the same song from the original LOZ just sped up

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I've have been working on this song on the Piano allllll day today. It's Aryll's Theme. It's just so sad and so sweet, all at the same time.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I have an Ocarina and have been playing/practicing a lot. I have to say the one I like to play the most is Saria's song... but I like em all to listen to!

Z

ZZhobbit

Nocturne of Shadow and Requiem of Spirit from OoT were amazing, same with the song that played everytime you learned something from Sheik, and I thought the Forest Temple theme was really creepy

Oath to Order and Song of Healing are both very good and the Ikana Canyon music was creepy as well

Overall amazing music

G

Goomba

My favorites in no particular order are Song of Storms, Minuet of Forest, The Dark World, Lon Lon Ranch, and Midna's Desperate Hour.

L

Link's Shadow

Dark World Theme from ALttP! Not only is it an amazing tune, but it also has a lot of nostalgia value for me.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
There's so many! Gerudo Valley, Spirit Temple, Dragon Roost Island, Hidden Village, Queen Rutella's Theme, ST Overworld Theme, Song of Healing, Prelude of Light, Stone Tower Temple, WW opening, OoT opening and the Bolero of Fire were all amazing ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom