• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Like the Best from the Series?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello Forum,
Which song from any of the games in the series is your favourite?
To answer my own question, I like the song of Time and the song of storms.
All of the warping songs are amazing. I really enjoy them all now that i think about it. :suspicious:

Please leave your interesting comments below.

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Song of Healing from MM. This song was great because of the creepiness to it, it gives me chills every time I hear it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Though I said in other forums it was the Song of Time. I just recently started replaying OoT and I change my vote to Zelda's lullaby. It's the most nostalgic song in the game.

13foxes

I love the overworld's soundtrack in ST. It's long and whenever I hear it, I feel relaxed and a little sleepy.
I also like the Song of Storm and the warping song to the water temple in Oot.

O

OmarScofield

The Song Of Storms for sure :). There are many others that have a catchy tune such as Sarias Song but Song Of Storms would have to be my personal best. The reason being is that everytime I hear it, it sorta brings back good memories I have when playing Ocarina Of Time.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I rather like the darker and mystical songs of the series, so the Song of Healing (MM) is my favourite too, it fits perfectly to the overall atmosphere of the game and the situations in which it was played.
Other songs on the top of my list (no particular order) are:
- The Face Shrine music (LA), here too it perfectly describes the mood after Link finds out that the whole island is just a dream.
- The Famicom version of the LoZ intro
- Zelda's rescue from Hyrule Castle's dungeon aka Zelda's Lullaby (aLttP)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
The Bolero of Fire (really? am I the only one?) I loved it from the first time I heard it, the rise and fall of the melody is very pretty. Also, the Song of Storms and the Lakeside Laboratory theme. These three are my favorite to play on guitar :)

I really liked TP's version of the Song of Time. Epona's Song always had a soothing quality to it in OoT, I looked forward to it whenever I entered Lon Lon Ranch.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Most favorite? That's really hard to just say one...I guess I'd say Byrne's Theme from Spirit Tracks, but I have a ton of other favorites too.

Beeker

Wild Card
Gah, such a hard decision considering all Zelda songs are amazing! But if I had to pick, it would be between the oath to order/giants theme. I just love listening to that song, even though it has such a sad feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom