• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which of the Girls That Were Captured by Ganon Was the Most Hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King_Zora

I personaly think the Rich to poor girls the hottest. She may be a criminal... but just look at her!
Theres also that poor to rich girl that likes a moblin named moe... uh...not much to say there...:mellow:
But Links sister Aryll's both nice and cute... but young...
I want to see what you all think! ;)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Seeing as most of them were around 8-12 years old, it's pretty odd to judge them by "hotness".
Instead, i'll judge them by adorableness.

Aryll was the most adorable for me.

Austin

Austin
Seeing as most of them were around 8-12 years old, it's pretty odd to judge them by "hotness".
I agree, but I'd like to assume that either the OP is young himself or it was simply poor word choice. In order to stay on-topic, I'll judge by "adorableness" as well to prevent a pedobear fiasco. Aryll is probably the most cute, considering that she didn't start up or end up spoiled.

Deity

You know that TWW has really unrealistic graphics right? None of them. At all.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
... seriously? These are 10 year old girls that look like they're in a cartoon and you're asking me who is hottest? I could understand if the question were "which of the girls in Wind Waker was cutest/prettiest"
I will say that Aryll was cute.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I'll go with Aryll, I figured I'd want a little sister like her, she'd be too adorable to be annoying, like my rl sister hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom