• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which of Link's Instruments Would You Like to Play Yourself?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would probably go with the Ocarina of Time. You could manipulate time, heal the wounded, warp anywhere, cause storms, call your horse, and create a creepy copy of yourself! It's a win win situation. :D

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
For its powers, I'd want the Ocarina of Time for sure. But if we're just talking about instruments in general, I'd probably want the Goddess's Harp, because it's the only instrument I'd know how to play with my current set of skills since I own a real harp. Plus, I think that thing's magical in the fact that it shouldn't have enough strings to play Ballad of the Goddess but Zelda plays it perfectly every time. I want to impress everyone by playing Canon in D on that tiny thing.

Or, you know what, just give me the Instruments of the Sirens. Then I'll have a magical orchestra to play Ballad of the Wind Fish whenever I feel like it. (I've just been in such an LA mood lately...)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I would actually like the Harp from Skyward Sword. I thought it was beautiful, I would just strum it to hear it.
Then in the beginning when you hear Zelda singing and playing the heart. I just melted. It was so beautiful, but if she was singing in real words (:lol:) I would probably look it up on Youtube just to hear it over and over again.

Another would be Ocarina of Time, obviously.
I would just love the feeling of playing it and hoping something magical happens, like time moving faster, slower, doing it all over again, don't you think that would be cool?!

Or, my last one, to turn into a wolf and howl the Howling Stone Songs.
I love those songs. Even though they are from previous games, I thought that howling brought them to a whole new level. Well, at least I think so...

Ocarina of Time, no doubt. There's so many things you can do with it, from teleporting to changing the time of day to slowing down time to making it rain to communicating with animals. I actually own a replica and am pretty beast at playing it, if I do say so myself.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I havent played SS, but I would prefer the Harp. I JUST LOVE HOW IT SOUNDS. Nice, smoothing, touching sounds coming from strings.... BEAUTIFUL.

M

Majora'sRemains

Zora guitar, the Zora piano, or Shiek's harp.

Who doesn't want a piano made of fish skeletons??

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I probably want to play Zora's Link's guitar, Goron Link's drums, and the Ocarina of Time all because of their powers ranging from teleporting, healing people, and traveling through time. Goron Link's drums seem the most plausible for me since I actually play drums. Something I just noticed too: how does Goron Link change his drums' tuning on a dime? He can play different notes on the same drum without changing the tension across the skin, and it still sounds good! Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom