• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which of Link's Instruments Would You Like to Play Yourself?

Link has had a lot of instruments over the years from Ocarinas to flutes and even conductor batons...

All of these have unique powers to them but if you were allowed to choose one of his magical musical instruments which would it be and why?

For me it'd be the Wind Waker, you know after you've just done your hair and you have to go out and you try and stand down wind etc so it doesn't get blown all out of place... If i had the Wind Waker i'd totally change the direction of the wind to help myself out.

How about you guys?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
(inb4 overused) The Ocarina of Time. I actually own a replica, but I haven't touched it in a long time. I tried to practice it, but I don't like playing it in the house because I don't want to disturb my family. And playing in outside, even if there's no one around, is embarrassing. I pretty much suck, after all.

Why I would want to play it, well... I could conjure up a storm to cancel school. ... Yep, all I have is a generic response like that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would just love to play the Ocarina of Time. Now, I don't particularly care for making music as I know that I'm bad at it, but as an Ocarina as far as I know is a wind instrument, it would be a great test for my breathing skills which I need to learn (for swimming purposes among others). And then, there is the possibility to play stuff like the Reverse Song of Time for adverse effects >:X

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
FAIRY OCARINA!
....Nahhh.
Ocarina of time fosho. I'd just get up in the morning at sunrise and play the sun's song, and i'd play song of storms whenever it's raining, and i'd play all those other dandy tunes that we all love

I'd go with the Ocarina of Time too, but particularly for the abilities that it possesses in Majora's Mask. The ability to speed up and slow down time would be really useful, since you would be able to give yourself much more time to do things you enjoy and if you need the extra time for things like revision, you could do that too. You could probably get a great amount of use out of slowing down time for exams, since you'd end up with a massive advantage. Then if you were bored, you could speed up time to make it go away as fast as possible.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Inb4 Ocarina of- Oh...... Nevermind.

I would actually like to play the Deku Pipes The Wind Waker. Even though it's just a simple baton, having the ability to control the wind is pretty spectacular imo. Aside from that, I would absolutely love to play the Harp from Skyward Sword. I've always wanted to play the Harp, but never actually had the chance too. Although I like the Ocarina of Time, it's just that I really care for it. :)

F

Fenzen

I'd play those Goron drums from Majora's Mask because I play me some drums in real life. Yeah, I chose those so I don't have to learn a new instrument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom