• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Which Mask Represents Your Personality?

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Hey guys, was thinking about this earlier and thought I should bring it over to you guys.

Which mask from MM do you feel represents your personality, or do you most relate with?

For me it is the Garo's Mask. First off I love the way it looks, but the story behind it has always been the most interesting one for me as well. It really suits my "metal head" mentality, and in general is a pretty boss mask.

So what mask do you guys relate to?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I must say it is the Stone Mask. Sometimes I wish to hide away, but alas, I do not have such an ability. The Stone Mask will help be become unnoticable so that I may go wherever I please without being seen. Justing kidding.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Probably the All-Night Mask for me. I tend to be a rather nocturnal person. On weekends, I will go to bed at around 4-5am and wake up from noon to 1pm.

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

Bunny hood for sure. =S Always running around places all the time! x.X

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I think I'd say the Stone's Mask. Primarily because I tend to try and not bring attention to myself and blend into the background. I sometimes prefer to be invisible instead of standing out.

K

kiryadin

cool question!

I think the stone mask applies for me as well. I use to do my own thing and listen more than talk when amongst people.

I can't remember what it's called but the pig mask, the one you can get while "racing" the Deku butler.

In real life, I tend to smell things before anyone else had noticed the smell.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine would probably be the Postman's Hat because I'm very self strict and exacting when it comes to planning and maintaining a schedule or itinerary.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Mine would probably be the Postman's Hat because I'm very self strict and exacting when it comes to planning and maintaining a schedule or itinerary.

Shouldn't that be for stealing mail? :p jkjk

Um I think I would be the Keaton Mask, because I always like to quiz people or ask them difficult questions.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
The Stone Mask, because I tend to be a person who, at many times, like to be alone, mostly thinking, and sometimes I just feel very nervous when I'm alone, so the Stone Mask would help me not to get nervous if I want to be alone, plus I would have the ability to go where I was pleased, which I would just love. I could laos have the ability to steal stuff, wich, believe me, I would probably would (not BIG thins like a TV for ten thousand dollars, but an MP3, MP4, a console, handheld, book, CD, etc.).

Meh, I could also steal other masks with theStone Mask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom