• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Tictalk

Anouki
Differently the spinner. That would be so freakin fun. Fast and amazingly fun transportation yes please. I would jump back and forth all over the power lines. I think the main reason i would want this is that my bus stop is about a 15 minute walk to my house. That would be nice.

H

Hero of Storms2

Yeah I agree I would choose the double clawshot because if there's something at a long distance I want to get that I cant reach I can just get it, not sure about the second one though...:mastersword:

I find it so funny that everyone said Clawshot, Spinner, Dominion rod, Bomb Arows or Zora Armor! Not that I disagree or anything....

Don't mind me, I have a weird sense of humor.

I'd choose Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr. You'd be able to teleport anywhere you want! How cool is that? If they dont count, i'd choose either the Double Clawshots or the Zora Armor.

Dose the master sword count? If it is then that one, But if not then the Dominion rod, I cant smash people with the statues hammer!! xD Also the Hero's bow, I love bow and arrows!

D

Darklink517

CLAWSHOT HANDS DOWN!!!! ANd Also The Ball And Chain Would Be Nice

I would like to have the Spinner. I would probably mod it out, though, to make it a more effective means of transport.

S

ShinyLink

i agree with everybody who said clawshot that thing is pure epicness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom