• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Spinner! it looks like so much fun!!!
Good luck with that. I wouldn't want to be dizzy all the time while climbing up walls, I'm afraid of heights already.
I would love to have the Gale boomerang, Not only does it come back to you when thrown, it conjures up a mini tornado. Just imagine, my father asking me to rake the leaves in the fall when i suddenly pull out the Gale boomerang and blow all the leaves away.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I would love to have the zora armour! I love being in the water and swiming and being better at swiming and being able to hold my breath forever would be amazeing!!

Y

Yeto

If there were spinner tracks I could find, then it would be the spinner. But, I think I'll have to go with the gale boomerang. Hours of harmless fun messing up people's hair and clothes :)

T

TheAnimatedLink

I wouldn't like the Spinner because all that spinning will make me hurl! I'd rather have the Gale Boomerang or the Double Clawshots! :)

I'd say the double clawshot so I could climb trees and houses and be a ninja! I would also like the spinner if it worked in more places than just where there are specific gears for it!

Crayk

The invisible crab
I love the Clawshot especially the DOUBLE Clawshot, I always want to latch on my ceiling to make a faster trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom