• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which extra race would you have added to BotW?

You can only pick one.

BotW has Rito, Gerudo, Zora and Gorons as its main races. The Koroks are in there too for good measure.

But which other race would you have added?

Personally i think the Annouki would have been a great fit in the northern Hebra region. Its rather uninhabited so seeing an Annouki village would have been cool.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Don't forget the Sheikah race. Pretty main as well.

Personally I think they did everything right with picking the races to appear. Especially since the Mogma didn't show up.

Only race that would have made it better is the Twili appearing in some capacity.

Yeah, I really can't think of an extra race that would have suited the game. The Rito and the Gerudo are two of my favorites, and they're both there. It's also cool to see more than one Sheikah in a game. I'd say, despite timeline theorists freaking out, they did a pretty good job with the selection.

Part of me almost wanted to say the robots from Skyward Sword since they sort of would go with the whole technology stuff that's going on, but eh.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I also like the annouki. The races in game were most of my favourites so I'm fine with them though.

As an enemy monster, I'd totally have added Fokkas. They were absolutely hard as heck to fight, and I'd have absolutely loved to have them reintroduced into the lore as some sort of offshoot Rito that are much more aggressive, much like River Zoras.

I'd have liked it if the yetis made an appearance as an easter egg... just getting a brief glimpse of one during a snowstorm... it could even have been a hidden quest to take a photo of it, then take it to the character who writes the rumour books you often find at the stables.

Pen

The game is on!
I really like the Annouki idea. I don't think I would've thought of them myself, but I think it'd be really cool if there was an Annouki village in the far north-western corner of the map.

Also, since there are both Rito and Zora, I don't think it would have been wrong of them to add Kokiri to the mix even though there are already Koroks. We've only seen Kokiri in a single game so far, but they've still made a great impact on the series as a whole. I think they deserve another major appearance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom