• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Prefer?

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
This has been torturing me for quite a while. I'm now am going to ask. Do you prefer something sweet, salty, sour, or spicy for a snack? The reason I'm asking is because some of my friends and I were seating in a row watching "Know your Date". They asked the same question I just did. I said salty. Friend on my left said spicy. The two friends on my right said sweet and sour. Four choices, four different answers. >.< So, which do you prefer for a snack?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hmm.... sweet, salty, sour, or spicy... can I choose all of them? *everyone tosses kookies at Kokiri* Okay okay I'll choose one. Well I guess I like sour snacks the most! Short and simple. I love everything sour. *grabs all sour candy on Zelda Dungeon* MINE!!! IT'S ALL MINE!! *eats candy, recovers all hearts, and kills monsters*

I'd say it's a tie between salty and spicy. I've had a salt addiction for my whole life. I can handle some pretty spicy stuff too. Ever had one of those snacks from an Indian food market? They're pretty spicy. But pretty good.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Something that is sour or sweet is best for me. It boosts my energy, and I go a little crazy, but I don't really mind. I love tasting all those sour snacks and stuff that are meant to be really sour. But I can eat them easily. Just suck all the juice up and you're good to go on a sugar rush. Spicy food doesn't interest me that much, and I like Salty food better.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Salty or Savoury for me.

I can not stand sweet foods. More than a single piece of chocolate makes me feel sick.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I would say sweet is my favorite, because I like to eat dessert... :xd:

I love eating the cookie dough after mixing up a batch of cookies. As childish as it may seem, I still enjoy licking the bowl after everything is in the oven. Anything like cakes, cookies, or brownies or candy or frosting or... I don't even cook that much, though I guess I make desserts more often than my siblings. :P

I also like salty and sour foods, but I can't stand spicy food, i've never really liked it.

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Interesting thread, kinda like it :)

I prefer a salty, spicy and tangy snack. It helps me lift up my depressing mood with something exciting in my mouth.

The snack that would describe this would be..... a salt-Vinegar-dipped-in-chili-potato-chip-snack.

Yeah i like that kind of food, it keeps my mood up and very well intense. Eating sweet makes me sleepy after a while, eating sour kills my mood and eating something spicy makes me agitated, so there. XD

Y

Yutoku

Well, none of them if I had the choice, but if I had to choose one, definitely salty.

I'm not a big fan of spice or sweet and sour.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I'd probably pick spicy. Not wicked spicy like something with wasabi, but some kind of meat that's spicy. Sour's good for candy, but I don't like over-the-top sourness either.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Definately sour.
Spicy is good, but it burns my mouth (d'uh)
Sweet is also good, but it makes me sick really easily
Salty is kinda meh
Bitter can be good, but usually leaves a foul aftertaste.

Although combining Sour and Sweet is also pretty amazing. :)

In general, salty. For snacks at least.

Sometimes sweet can be good, but I generally don't eat sweet things for snacks. I mostly eat chips, etc., so salty would be the most accurate answer for me.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
When I was little I always bought something called 'zure matjes' in Dutch. They're basically really sour and sweet at the same time. So sour and sweet it is! Salty is all right, I suppose. And spicy is okay too, as long as it's not too spicy. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom