• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Yah, that series and "A series of Unfortunate Events" are good. Except they're more like kids books

Sheik

:the:
The Shining by Stephen King. About a third of the way through the book now. The way he writes and describes things is... mesmerizing, really.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hehe loved that novel Dr Sleep isn't bad if you like The Shining. Pet Sematary is evil pure evil ^^. King even said he had no clue where it came from and it gave him shivers.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I can't really stay focused too well so I switch back and forth between different books all the time and will often stop in the middle of a book and not read any more for a long period of time.
Right now I'm reading these:

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Prophet of Yonwood (the 3rd book in the City of Ember series)
I, Robot
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (and I've only had 20 pages to go for the past month)

and in school right now I'm reading The Scarlett Letter in English class and The Night in Holocaust studies. The Scarlett Letter's pretty boring but The Night is pretty good (:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm going to be starting Mr Mercedes by Stephen King sometime today. Hope it's a good one.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just finished reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne for a class, and I absolutely adored it. In fact, it might top TKAM as one of my all-time favorites!

Right now I'm currently reading The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. Pretty good so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom