• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Bicycle Did You Choose?

Which Bicycle Did You Choose?

• Acro Bike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mach Bike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, you are able to choose between two bicycles: the Mach Bike and the Acro Bike.
c368fe9657.png
While having the same speed as the regular bicycle, the Acro Bike allows you to perform tricks such as wheelies and bunny hops, letting you have access to some areas.
13ef84bb38.png
Having the speed of at least double the Acro Bike, the Mach Bike can move fast enough to go up muddy slopes and can even go over cracked floors without falling through them.

With both bikes having advantages and disadvantages, did you pick the Acro Bike or the Mach Bike and why did you choose that bike?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I initially chose the Mach Bike, though I switched them around as the game went on. The reason is because the Mach Bike is convenient because it goes so fast, it can get you anywhere in almost no time at all. The Acro Bike is nice because it allows access to some hidden treasures, but I used the Mach Bike more overall.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I usually chose the Mach Bike, though I would occasionally switch it for the Acro bike as the game progressed. I enjoy the speed of the Mach bike, and being able to travel up muddy slopes really cut down on travel time.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Don't steal my lines. Mach Bike.

C'mon, step it up! You should of been before him. Guess that means you're too slow!

I loved the Acro Bike. You could do wheelies & hop with it and stuff. It blew my mind as a kid! I'd spend hours of gameplay bunny hoping my way around Hoenn. The Mach bike frustrated me to no end;I could barely control it. And when I tried to the the timed race on the cycle road, it was like trying to win in the Goron races. Now, I'm used to the Mach bike's speed and can controll it just fine, but I still prefer the Acro Bike over the Mach Bike.

When I was playing Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, I usually picked the Mach Bike since I liked how fast the bike was plus it was faster to hatch any eggs I had. . . . which I usually didn't, but it was a convenience. :P And moments such as the Sky Pillar where you need the Mach Bike was great since I didn't have to head to the Bike Store in order to change the bike to the Mach one if I had the Acro Bike. loler

Originally I chose the one you could hop around on. :D But throughout the games you need both in order to get to secret places and to win the bike race times, etc. I would just occasionally switch and see where it took me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Mach Bike is the best bike, I cannot find any reason to dislike it, it is simply the best thing that has ever been created. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom