• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Area Had the Best Music?

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
With the whole Zelda orchestra and everything, I've been thinking about all the areas in all the games I've played that had really cool music. I'm assuming most people play with the sound on, and I personally believe that the music really creates the atmosphere to the place you're in.

So yeah, what's your favourite area that played music? I'm assuming most people are gonna say the lost woods in OOT, but I think I'd go with Gerudo Valley, or Deku Palace in MM. Those beats are my JAM! :D

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
My three favorite area soundtracks are the Gerudo Valley Theme from Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker's Outset Island, and the Forest Realm theme from Spirit Tracks. The Gerudo Valley and Forest Realm themes bring a rush of blood to my veins as my heart palpitates to absorb the surrounding audio as it dips from high soprano to alto and back again. As for Outset Island's music, there is a calming aura surrounding it making the player feel as though they truly are setting foot in Link's home where he was reared by his grandmother and spent the days playing with his sister, Aryll.

R

RoboEmile

My favorite songs from the zelda games are outset island, clock town, and the market song. All of these songs put me in a joyful happy mood and they also appeal to me because they are from my more favorite games throughout the series. There is also a remake of a the ballad of the windfish on the ocarina that i really like as well here is a link to the song Ballad of the Windfish on Double Ocarina - YouTube. Finally, my favorite song out of all of the zelda games is the end credits for the wind waker. There is a musical essence around this song that I cannot simply describe with words it is very upbeat happy and all together just an incredible song, it always puts me into a fantastic mood and reminds me of how much fun i had the first time i did play wind waker.

I really enjoyed Dragon Roost Island from Wind Waker, it is probably one of my favorite songs from that game, and it had quite a few great ones! I also like lost woods from Ocarina of Time, and Faron Woods from Skyward Sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gerudo Valley (OoT), Temple of Time (TP in the past; of course it is a CC of OoT but TP ToT Past has a different feel altogether, like a hall of greatness), whole of Termina (MM)..

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
My favorite songs from the zelda games are outset island, clock town, and the market song.

I totally forgot about the market song, haha. I love that, I tried to learn it on my ocarina but never got around to figuring it out. What day is your favourite? I think I like it the best on the third day, because it plays so fast and it really shows you that sense of urgency and possibly stress that Link must be feeling

Fig

The Altruist
Gerudo Valley had the best music in my opinion! I once showed it to my band director and he really loved the French Horn part in the music! He transcribed the music for the entire band and gave me the first part for French Horn! :love:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Song of Healing- MM
Midna's Desperate Hour- TP
Oath to Order Orchestrated-MM
Ballad of the Windfish- LA

these are some of my favorites

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
As much as I love Gerudo Valley's theme....I'd have to say Deku Palace. That music just makes me go insane when I'm trying to sneak past the guards. Actually learned to play it on the guitar not too long ago...it's actually really fun to play.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I personally love the serenade to Water from TP when the Zora Elder leads you to her husbands grave.
Yeah, it sad but i wish I could have that on my i pod
Very well done song, Hyrule Orchestra :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom