• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I finished my rewatch of Steins;Gate last night. Next up I'm either gonna watch Mawaru Penguindrum or One Punch Man. I can't seem to decide which one to watch first...
Don't waste your time on One Punch Man. Boku no Hero Academia is much better. ;)

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Don't waste your time on One Punch Man. Boku no Hero Academia is much better. ;)

I actually ended up watching One Punch Man and I finished it a couple of days ago. I liked it a lot! Anyway, right now I'm 8 episodes into Boku no Hero Academia that you recommended and you're right, I'm enjoying it even more than OPM. :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This winter season, I'm watching:

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Impure King Arc
ChäoS;Child
Hand Shakers
Little Witch Academia (TV)
Tales of Zesteria the X (2017)

Only 5. That's an all-time low for me.

Leftovers from previous seasons:

Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On
Twin Star Exorcists

Edit: Dropped Hand Shakers immediately because it turned out to be trash with all the usual things that's wrong with anime.

Last edited:

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Familiar of Zero - So far I really like it. (it's got all the right things going for it)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Familiar of Zero - So far I really like it. (it's got all the right things going for it)
I watched all of the seasons and overall enjoyed it (years ago before i started avoiding harems like the plague) but my god to this day I ****ing hate Louise's guts, she treats Saito like **** and cannot be honest with him or herself and this leads to one of the unhealthiest relationships I've seen in any anime, and this does not change over the course of the entire series.

so, uh, be prepared for a headache if that kind of thing would get to you.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
All of the anims and managos. I love Japan. Girugamesh!

EDIT: There's no more JoJo, what's the point?

EDIT: Starting on Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex right now.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Impure King Arc

I was actually wondering about this recently. How will the transition to this arc be handled given how the first anime ended? Nevertheless, from the trailers, it looks promising.

I haven't watched any anime as of late, but the last one I watched was K. It had some decent setup and some solid characters, but it was overall underwhelming. It may have been that it was rather short, so all the ideas never truly fleshed out I felt. I dunno.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was actually wondering about this recently. How will the transition to this arc be handled given how the first anime ended? Nevertheless, from the trailers, it looks promising.

I haven't watched any anime as of late, but the last one I watched was K. It had some decent setup and some solid characters, but it was overall underwhelming. It may have been that it was rather short, so all the ideas never truly fleshed out I felt. I dunno.
K has a sequel movie and then a season that's a sequel to that movie and they flesh out those ideas more.

it goes K ---> K: Missing Kings (movie) ---> K: Return of Kings (final season)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was actually wondering about this recently. How will the transition to this arc be handled given how the first anime ended?
Judging from the first episode, it seems like their answer was basically "let's pretend that filler arc that wrapped up the last season never happened" lol. It feels a little awkward since Bon and the others are back to being uncomfortable around Rin. All that filler after Amaimon's attack seems to have been completely ignored. I mean, it wasn't canon in the first place, but still. To completely ignore it as if it never happened instead of trying to roll with it is a bit... awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom