• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
A lot of people say this. I watched a couple episodes and I wasn't terribly impressed, to be perfectly honest. Does it get better?
Personally, I was extremely impressed with it from the beginning, but yes it gets much better. The beginning sort of has a slow start to it since the first few episodes are mainly side stories from volume 2 of the novel. Volume 1 doesn't really pick up until episode 8. This is because the animators wanted the anime to be in chronological order. But, I kinda went off on a tangent... the point is that it gets much better. Episode 14 is particularly fantastic. ;)

Aside from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Tales of the Abyss, I started watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT and Tamako Market. At this point, I'm not sure what to make of Tamako Market, but I love Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT. It's already proving itself to be a faithful sequel.

I used to watch this show on adult swim back when it had cool anime. I am currently watching Lupin the third. I haven't seen with it's native voices, so it's a bit different than what i expected.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I am watching quiet a few right now. But here's a few good ones I recently finished

Uta No Prince Sama, Neo Angelique Abyss, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Eden of the East, and Pandora Hearts (FEELS! :C).

The one I am watching currently is Kimi ni Todoke. c:

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Currently, I am watching Fairy Tail, Btooom!, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next...:yes:

Im currently Re-watching Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai and watching Seikon no Qwaser for the first time(Well trying its hard when people look over your shoulder:P)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started watching Zero no Tsukaima yesterday, and marathoned the first two seasons, which is about 25 episodes. I'm now on the third season, and after this will be the final, fourth season. So now, on top of Fairy Tail, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Tamako Market, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Tales of the Abyss, I'm now watching Zero no Tsukaima.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I am currently watching School Rumble: Second Semester. I don't like it as much as the first season, but it's still entertaining.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Naruto Shippuden, xxxHOLiC, Blue Exorcist, Code Geass R2 (almost done with this monstrosity!), Dragon Ball Z (with only 1 episode per week), Heaven's Lost Property (hilarious, but don't watch unless you're 14+), and I just finished Trigun and Gurren Lagann not too long ago. That's all I remember, might be more.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Fullmetal Alchemist.

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I started watching Kaze no Stigma.
EDIT: I started watching XXXHolic too.

Last edited:
I'm currently keeping track of the latest Pokémon series as well as trying to watch episodes from way back. Currently up to the Johto season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom