• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do/did You Sit on the Bus to School/work

Where would you sit?

• Front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Back

• Middle

• Assigned Seats

• Don't really care

• Total voters

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Most people my age or younger go to school by bus, or at least been on a bus before. Where would you sit?
I usually sit in the front of the bus so I can get off faster & avoid the huge bus traffic (when everyone tries to get off the bus at one time).

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've walked to school ever since I got into high school, thank the lord. :) Back in middle school, I rode the bus. I always sat in the front, and I sat by myself next to the window. Yeah, I was that quiet kid who sits in the front that nobody talks to. ;)

I sit in the front/middle of the bus, if I was farther back, the upperclassmen would probably yell at me xD
and there's usually no other seats anyways...

Dan

I used to be at the back wiv da cool kids (aka the Superior older students that were ****** bags) much to their annoyance. soon after I was a middle man.
I drive a car now and generally hate public transport, although if I'm ever forced to ride a bus it's still going to be the middle for me.

Joy

The Sexy One
I always ride at the very back where the cool kids hang with my friends. We're the annoying bunch of kids that talk loudly listen to music and piss everyone off. :lol:

I've always sat in front. Like a few others here, I like to see where I'm going. Another thing is that I find everyone in front to be more tolerable than those in back. Everyone in back seems too talkative and annoying for my tastes. I prefer the peaceful and quiet atmosphere of the front of the bus...

zellinkda

one of many
I never sit in one specific spot. wherever there is an open spot, I'm sure to take it. this was not included in the poll, but I do prefer the window seats so I can see where the bus driver is headed off to.

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't use bus transportation anymore, but if I have to I usually sit in the front. That way, if there is a fire or something I am one of the first to exit.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
If I can, I take a seat in the middle. Some days, I get on the bus a bit later than usual, so many seats are taken up, so I'll sit in the back. I don't really mind where I sit on a bus but my order of preference is middle, back, front.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I've always preferred sitting in the middle. It's just more comforting for me to sit in that particular spot on our bus. I've never liked sitting in the back, it's way too crowded. The front is okay, but it's so barren. The middle is just right. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom