• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do/did You Sit on the Bus to School/work

Where would you sit?

• Front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Back

• Middle

• Assigned Seats

• Don't really care

• Total voters
I sit wherever there's an open seat. I hate this school bus hierarchy; seniors in the back, freshman in the front, ughh.

In middle school I used to sit way in the back because I used to be one of those real "back of the bus" types, literally. I was rude to everyone and was such a butt. I still am, but I've learned to control myself.

In high school I sit anywhere I can get a seat. Last year my bus used to be so empty and it was so nice . . . now it's so infested with freshman I can hardly stand it. So my seats range from the first to the last, really.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I always sit in the front. No reason. I guess it's faster to get off, like you said, and I am rather quiet, like Azure Sage. It's funny how everyone else always aims for the back.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I had to sit in an assigned seat on my way to school and back, it really sucked because me seat partner was usually a complete stranger.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I always sat on the middle, the perfect place. On the back of the bus, it was ALWAYS loud. And on the front of the bus...too quiet. The middle was like the perfect place, not too quiet nor too loud.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Because of where I go to school, I have to switch buses at a transfer station, when I ride the bus.

On my bus from school to the station, I sit in the back usually cause that's where most of my friends sit. Sometimes I'll sit middle and just chill and listen to music though.

On my second bus it depends. The back has been taken over by some really annoying kids so I don't sit there much unless my friend's younger brother is there. He's the only one who's enjoyable to talk to. Lately I've sat towards the front cause this girl from my school also rides on the same buses I ride and I kinda like her so......:lol: yeah

Rachel

be vigitant
I much prefer sitting on the roof, there's a nice wind up there.

Nah, I like sitting in the middle, towards the front, but if those seats are taken then I'll take whatever one that's empty.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The front is the comfortable place for me! I used to sit in the back, but it got lame and decided to sit at front. I got more comfortable there than in the back.

Dan

I envy you all, I got BANNED from my bus, It's really pathetic, as well I really go out of the way to behave in public, I'm fully aware that sometimes public transport can be a bit pesky, I just don't see why they cared so much that I was naked, I am PROUD OF MY BODY!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I always go as far back as possible. There are a few reasons why.

First, I think buses should be filled from the back so you don't have to trip over shopping bags, backpacks or tall people's legs sticking out in the aisle when you get on.

Second, I like to leave the front seats vacant for elderly people, disabled people and woman with babies or young children. I'd give my seat up for them if I had to sit at the format but by sitting at the back the seats are already free.

Third, I don't like people looking at the back of my head. Genetics is catching up with me faster than I'd like and my hair is starting to thin out on top and I don't like to think that people are looking at my scalp o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom