• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did Navi Go?

I think that when Link returned to Kokiri forest before the events of OoT happened. so there was never a need for Navi to be with Link because none of the bad things that happened never happened in the child timeline so Link went to look for her so he could have a faire companion. Enter MM

P

ptlegoman

I think that there is a different reason that no one can find Navi. A the end of OoT, Navi flies out the window in the temple of time. We learn in TP that that window is actually a door to the inner, secret part of the temple of time. She then got trapped inside and couldn't get back out.

I just think that she wasn't needed anymore. She was just there to help Link with his quest and after that was done she wasn't needed.

I think, perhaps, she went to the true Temple of Time, and left for the Sacred Realm, which is really
Skyloft
(the story was obviously distorted and a bit exaggerated as it was passed down)

I like to think of it as left in mystery though. It just seems more appropriate that way.

Last edited:

Tictalk

Anouki
How I've always seen it is that Navi knew that permission ws over and she was ready to die so she flew to the Great Deku Tree and died peacefully with him. That's jus my theory which makes sence cause you never see Navi again. The beginning of MM was him searching for Navi.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I think that there is a different reason that no one can find Navi. A the end of OoT, Navi flies out the window in the temple of time. We learn in TP that that window is actually a door to the inner, secret part of the temple of time. She then got trapped inside and couldn't get back out.

I like the thought of linking the window's of the Door of Time, but I don't think she got trapped in their. She probably died or just went back to the forest.

But my question is: What happens to Navi in the third, failed timeline? Does she just hover over his dead body forever?

Navi, left because she had completed her purpose. the great deku tree sent her help Link in his journy to rescue Zelda. Once he had succeeded Navi was no longer needed so she left.

Navi was not his lifetime companion like other fairies for the Kokiri, becuase Link was not a Kokiri. She was just a temporary partner for him during his quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom