• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are They Fighting?

Pen

The game is on!
Cool! Wow! Well done Ganonking! Hah! This is amazing! Now I really hope that the final battle between Link and Ghirahim will be located up in Skyloft! However, some parts of Skylost seems to be broken on the picture with Ghirahim, so probably something bad has happened to Skyloft during the game...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
some parts of Skylost seems to be broken on the picture with Ghirahim, so probably something bad has happened to Skyloft during the game...
Actually there is a part of the wall that is broken at the beginning of the trailer even when it is all nice and calm so I'm unsure if Ghirahim contributed to those bits behind him or if it was already like that

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yeah, I noticed some stone pillars that were already detroyed. Maybe before Skyloft rose to the sky it was attacked?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah, I noticed some stone pillars that were already detroyed. Maybe before Skyloft rose to the sky it was attacked?
That's a possibility, however it could just be that way because it is old. Ancient structures tend to fall apart.

Not to be a party pooper, but hasn't this been discussed about before? I remember someone creating a thread or something about this; there was something concerning the location of Link and Lord Ghirahim's fight...I dunno.

But to contribute, I think it is a possibility that Lord Ghirahim and the proposed others will figure out a way to infiltrate Skyloft at some point in the game. I say "figure out a way" under the assumption that Skyloft is somehow protected by some means (magic?) from Lord Ghirahim.

Some other possibilities include the scene in question could be a flashback; perhaps of the location before it became what/where it is at present OR it may perhaps be a left behind remnant of the location in question that did not rise to the heavens with the rest of Skyloft, for whatever reasons...

Not to be a party pooper, but hasn't this been discussed about before? I remember someone creating a thread or something about this; there was something concerning the location of Link and Lord Ghirahim's fight...I dunno.

But to contribute, I think it is a possibility that Lord Ghirahim and the proposed others will figure out a way to infiltrate Skyloft at some point in the game. I say "figure out a way" under the assumption that Skyloft is somehow protected by some means (magic?) from Lord Ghirahim.

Some other possibilities include the scene in question could be a flashback; perhaps of the location before it became what/where it is at present OR it may perhaps be a left behind remnant of the location in question that did not rise to the heavens with the rest of Skyloft, for whatever reasons...

It's most certainly not a flashback, as the scene has Link fighting Ghirahim. Unless it's some kind of timetravel thing, something like Okami's Spirit Gate (google it :P).
It's probably just Skyloft, there's not much reason to believe otherwise.

It's most certainly not a flashback, as the scene has Link fighting Ghirahim. Unless it's some kind of timetravel thing, something like Okami's Spirit Gate (google it :P).
It's probably just Skyloft, there's not much reason to believe otherwise.

Cool, Spirit Gate from Okami ;) ; yeah, I know what that is.

I'm almost certain that it takes place in Skyloft. I'm just open to other possibilities, albeit only a little bit to be honest.

It would just be so cool if the battle took place in the world below in some ruin left behind by Skyloft (that had risen to the heavens); possibly in a large crater with some architecture lingering here and there, hence the likenesses. It could be like ground zero of a destroyed area; just wishful thinking, I guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom