• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are They Fighting?

A room with no ceiling, that's one of the things I was thinking. It could be in a castle that was torn apart in an area. But this doesn't appear to be early in the game. We know where they are at the beginning. In a room, and Ghirahim isn't fighting with his cloak.

Oh, yeah. So that rules the beginning out, but I'm almost certain it isn't at the end, since it would probably be considered spoilers (for many), among other things; that does not necessarily rule out the end either, though. Hmm....

As for the place: Yeah, a room with no ceiling might suggest the top of a tower, too. Which would seem very cliche. That can potentially rule out the end of the game as a place where the battle takes place, because I doubt Nintendo would want to go "The top of the Tower at the end of the game" route again, but... ...hmm.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I'm guessing this is the final dungeon where we fight the final boss. And I'm assuming Ghirahim is the mini-boss. Sort of like Phantom Ganon or Puppet Ganon from WW. And I assume that this final dungeon is a ruin of sorts. If you look at it closely, it sort of looks like ruins of a castle or something.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Perhaps it's the basis for the FIRST Hyrule Castle? Run by the demons first, and then captured and occupied by the skyloftians/hylians?

Lupine

Sacred Beast
Oh, yeah. So that rules the beginning out, but I'm almost certain it isn't at the end, since it would probably be considered spoilers (for many), among other things; that does not necessarily rule out the end either, though. Hmm....

As for the place: Yeah, a room with no ceiling might suggest the top of a tower, too. Which would seem very cliche. That can potentially rule out the end of the game as a place where the battle takes place, because I doubt Nintendo would want to go "The top of the Tower at the end of the game" route again, but... ...hmm.

Whenever or wherever this takes place, or why, I don't think that Nintendo would let too much information slip. They've guarded info on SS for years now, and I don't see them spoiling anything terribly major yet, at least.

As for when it takes place... it could be the top if a tower or ruins of some kind... I don't know. It was confirmed (I believe) that Ghirahim isn't the only villain, so this might take place any time within the game. We haven't seen much, if at all, of another, yet.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm guessing this is the final dungeon where we fight the final boss. And I'm assuming Ghirahim is the mini-boss. Sort of like Phantom Ganon or Puppet Ganon from WW. And I assume that this final dungeon is a ruin of sorts. If you look at it closely, it sort of looks like ruins of a castle or something.

Yes, I know it looks like the ruins of a castle. But, Ghirahim being the mini-boss? No. There's no way anyone's over him. Not from the way he was talking about capturing Zelda.

In the final Twilight Princess trailer, they showed a few "spoilers", like a portion of the scene where Zelda got the Light Arrows, Link getting the Master Sword where Midna could be seen while not a shadow in the Light World... I'm sure there's a couple others, but I can't think of them. I'm just saying, it's not like they've revealed anything by doing that if it is the final area.

J

jack-o-lantern

My best bet would be that this is the middle of the game plot twist. In TP, you finally got the third fused shadow and you were warped to the spirit lake or whatever it's called and then Zants like "aw hell naw" and then sticks that shard in your place and practically kills Midna. I think that this is most likely the middle of the game. Oh and even though in Tp trailers they showed some important spoilerific things, they were a lot more open with TP info than with SwS. :D

Yes, I know it looks like the ruins of a castle. But, Ghirahim being the mini-boss? No. There's no way anyone's over him. Not from the way he was talking about capturing Zelda.
He may have been sent to do a job by some "overlord" (his boss?) or something along that rein. Other scenarios include: Ghirahim may perhaps be a renegade and/or he's defected from a sort of organization (or something) to fulfill his own selfish desires and plans, among others things+his blatantly vainglorious demeanor.

In the final Twilight Princess trailer, they showed a few "spoilers", like a portion of the scene where Zelda got the Light Arrows, Link getting the Master Sword where Midna could be seen while not a shadow in the Light World... I'm sure there's a couple others, but I can't think of them. I'm just saying, it's not like they've revealed anything by doing that if it is the final area.
Yeah, sometimes showing the "what", and leaving out the "who, where, when, why, and how" can be a very effective way to avoid spoiling stuff; as can any other permutation of the "who, where, when, etc.". Also, when I stated showing the end of SS in a trailer or clip might be spoilers, I meant SOME may consider it to be spoilers if they are confident enough. ...it all depends.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
He may have been sent to do a job by some "overlord" (his boss?) or something along that rein. Other scenarios include: Ghirahim may perhaps be a renegade and/or he's defected from a sort of organization (or something) to fulfill his own selfish desires and plans, among others things+his blatantly vainglorious demeanor.

Here's the thing. When a master sends his servant to do something, the servant typically doesn't use the word "we" to describe what's going on. That kind of talk implies an equal. A group. Not he and someone else.

Here's the thing. When a master sends his servant to do something, the servant typically doesn't use the word "we" to describe what's going on. That kind of talk implies an equal. A group. Not he and someone else.

I mean the "overlord" sent Ghirahim and possibly other "agents (umm...servants?)" (like a group, hence the "we") out on a mission (or something like that). There can be multiple scenarios following up with this. Like "a Ghirahim being lord of his group(?)" kinda deal or "Ghirahim's group may have defected from the larger organization" kind of scenario. Keep in mind many other possibilities may result. Also, this group-in the realm of popular theory-might become the Dark Interlopers.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Oh and even though in Tp trailers they showed some important spoilerific things, they were a lot more open with TP info than with SwS. :D

In talking, yes. But they've revealed more to us with these demo videos in just one week than they did for everything TP in its entire development.

I mean the "overlord" sent Ghirahim and possibly other "agents (umm...servants?)" (like a group, hence the "we") out on a mission (or something like that). There can be multiple scenarios following up with this. Like "a Ghirahim being lord of his group(?)" kinda deal or "Ghirahim's group may have defected from the larger organization" kind of scenario. Keep in mind many other possibilities may result. Also, this group-in the realm of popular theory-might become the Dark Interlopers.

Oh, I know they're the "dark interlopers". But I don't think that the "dark interlopers" are the Dark Tribe. They very well may have been intended to be, but there are too many contradictions among the canon for them to properly connect. I know Nintendo doesn't care that much about the "timeline", but I have enough faith in them to notice how much damage it would cause to the canon.

Maybe Ghirahim is one of the Demon Lords. A council of them.

I thought that they're in the ruins of Hyrule Castle, but that can't work with Zelda a Skyloftian.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Maybe Ghirahim is one of the Demon Lords. A council of them.

I thought that they're in the ruins of Hyrule Castle, but that can't work with Zelda a Skyloftian.

Ooh...The Dark Interlopers being a council of Demon Lords? I could see that working just fine...

What if the council of Demon Lords or Dark Interlopers have a castle in Hyrule...Oh no, Midna and Zant again! The main ruler of the Demon Lords rules them. Maybe Ghirahim wants the throne...Maybe that's why he wants Zelda! Maybe he needs Zelda's holiness to take down the ruler of the Demon Lords?!? What if this happened? That'd be awesome.

Just from what we heard already, this plot is one of the, if not the best in Zelda history. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom