• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Did You Stop Wetting the Bed?

At what age did you stop wetting the bed(first world problems)

• I never wet the bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age 0-2

• Age 3-5

• Age 5-10

• Age 10-25

• I still wet my bed

• Total voters

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The last time I wet the bed was when I was eight, I had a bad habit of drinking water before bed...

Although I stopped wetting the bed at a normal kind of age, 3-5 I should think, the last time I actually wet the bed was when I was 13. I wasn't use to having periods (I was having them but they were still a very new change for me). I was on holiday, staying at my grandparents mobile home posh caravan thing. I remember waking up, feeling this warm sensation in my underwear but in my sleepy state, I thought I must have been on my period, so I closed my eyes again and fell back to sleep. I had lots of fun explaining that one to my mum and dad.

Oh dear...
I remember. back when I was about 9, dreaming that I was talking to someone, then said "Hold on, I'll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom" So I got in there, and sat down...then woke up and realized I was actually going

I'm just gonna say 'puberty issues' don't count, cuz come on, if it did, we'd all be saying we still wet the bed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What age did I stop wetting the bed? Hrm...if memory serves, around age 5 or 6 excluding isolated incidents. Said isolated incidents include:

a) pulling an all-nighter which included drinking gallons of water at 2am. Yeah, that was quite a foolish thing to do indeed. :blush:
b) I actually had a nightmare about falling. I woke up and BAM! Accident. Falling dreams are the absolute worst.
c) Once I was playing this game "Planet Hot Wheels" (there was a website called planethotwheels dot com but it shut down many many years ago), I stood up till 5AM, went to sleep and had a nightmare about the bathroom catching fire. Woke up and BAM! Accident. :/

Aside from a few isolated incidents here and there resulting from a dream/nightmare, I've never [consistently] wet the bed...

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Last time i did I was really really sick. So, as such, my body was making many more cells, and I was too weak to stand up and go pee in the middle of the night apparently. SO i wet the bed. This was when I was 11. On a more often basis, I was like 3 xD. Also what type of wetting do you mean? Does water or kool aid count? Other bodily fluids such as vomit etc.

I stopped around a year old. If I had to use the restroom I went. There would be a rare occurance when I soiled myself -or in the bed- i just never drink before I sleep :B

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I generally stopped wetting the bed around 5-6. However, more recently at the age of 13 I wet the bed... my parents bed that is. I forgot what the dream was, but It was comfortable until the pee got cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom