• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Did You Stop Wetting the Bed?

At what age did you stop wetting the bed(first world problems)

• I never wet the bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age 0-2

• Age 3-5

• Age 5-10

• Age 10-25

• I still wet my bed

• Total voters

Dan

So toilet threads are out, and it seems bedroom threads are in. I think this thread will do a great job at bridging that gap. ;)
So anyway I'm sure most of us had that occasion accident or two when we were younger. The big question is, when did you stop wetting the bed. Please tell us your experience too.

Poll incoming.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Dan, I piss myself every night. I could refrain from pissing in the bed if I wanted...but why would I want to? Nothing feels quite as good as finding the right position, closing your eyes, and pissing your pajamas. It's very warm and extremely pleasurable. After about 3 or 4 nights, you change your sheets and you're ready to start over. :yes:

Dan

Just wanted to state I made this thread in celebration of a one whole week of dry nights. :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I think the last one was when I had a dream that I was using the bathroom many years ago. I probably drank too much water before bed that night...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
A little personal don't you think? :P I stopped wetting the bed once I started kindergarten, so around 4 or 5 years of age.

Dan

God what was wrong me, everyone stopped so much sooner than I :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear that man, you should write a book about it like this person did.
Diary-of-a-TV-Killer-Sarah-Silverman-mdn.jpg

You are more than a bedwetter, you stuck through it with courage, you're a hero. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom