• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Reaction when You First Entered the Forest Temple?

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
In all truthfulness, I loved the Forest Temple when I first walked into it. As soon as I saw the Wolfos at the beginning I thought, "Awesome! Something to kill." It wasen't until a bit later on that it became my favorite temple in the game. The music, I thought was amazing, sounded great, and it really did fit the mood in the temple. The Wallmasters at first did creep me out a bit though, until I figured out to just use Din's Fire when their coming down and they'll die. Phantom Ganon was also really fun for me, and for some reason I really loved the room you fight him in. All in all the Forest Temple is probably my favorite temple in the entire series with the Temple of Time from Twilight Princess coming in a close second.

M

Monkey

I instantly said: OH LOOK A DOOR! About 15 seconds later I ran out of the Temple because the wolves almost killed me because I forgot I had a shield

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Woah. Creepy. Dang that wolf almost killed me! OK this music is really freaking me out, better turn a light on in here...Bridget! I'm scared to get up! Will you turn the light on? OK thanks. Hmm...block puzzle. Wait, no. Stuck. Hey Bridget, how do I do this!?!?!

Bridget's my Zelda beast friend. We play OoT lots.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I totally loved it. Right from the start, the atmosphere was amazing. All at once the music, the ruins, the encroaching forest, the creepiness, and most noticeably a sense of impending challenge, hit me. (Some wolfos hit me too. It hurt. :P)

Upon entering I knew right there and then that Link wasn’t dealing with kid stuff anymore, that the game was going to get more challenging more quickly, and that it was also going to get way more fun. What I'd already considered a good game became great. You could almost say that the Forest Temple was a game-changer for me.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I hate wall masters, I would be happy if they just removed them from the franchise all together.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can't really remember, but I daresay I was creeped out. I'm pretty sure I found it creepier than the Shadow Temple.
I was constantly afraid something was going to drop down and attack me (I'm lookin' at you Skulltula!), but the Poes, Stalfos, Wolfos and Wallmasters (so pretty much everything in the temple) really bothered me. That's probably why I still don't like the temple, even though I'm over my fear or it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom