• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Least Favorite Zelda Game

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date
T

tりふぉrせほlでr

比較的をお w派 アレルギー ようやく cラ

My least favorite Zelda game is most likely Zelda II

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
my least favorite is Zelda II. i get that they were trying to be different, but, it was a God-Awful game. the Magic was over-killed, and all in all it just sucked.

the CDI games, i played them out of curiosity, what have been seen and heard cannot be unheard or unseen

I havent played the CD-i games but after watching the angry video game nerd do a review on them I probably never will play them, I think that was enough for me.

My least favorite would have to be Majora's Mask. There's something about it, I don't know what it is but it makes me feel a little weird inside and it just doesn't feel quite like a Zelda game to me. Now I'm not saying it's the worst, we already have a thread about that I'm just saying it's my least favorite.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
spirit tracks. it just was a bit..... weak. over-familier. it didnt feel new to me so i didnt enjoy it.

T

Tekniko

Twilight Princess. The glowing, fuzzy-graphics annoyed me and the overly loud sound effects when you are in the shadow side.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda II or TP, it fluctuates with me. Zelda 2 is just so hard! And I really don't like having to restart at the first point in the game ANYTIME you lose all of your lives. But that is just a small save issue, I'm sure it could be fixed pretty easily because that game is small. I don't like TP all that much because it has Midna, and there really isn't magic when you think about it. It's just too real in a sense, you know?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
So many members did choose Zelda II, it makes me wanna cry rivers! I do not know why it is so hard for me to understand why the game is always considered the black sheep, both among fans and also among critics. I love it so much and maybe I fool myself? Am I only nostalgic when I say I love it so?

My least favorite is actually Spirit Tracks. I got a copy of it when it was released but I have only completed it once. Guess I did not like the pipes & the train!

Kazumi

chagy
My least favourite Zelda game would probably be Spirit Tracks. It was overall a very bland game, and I didn't find it that enjoyable. The train driving was tedious almost right from the start, and it took quite a while to go anywhere. I also strongly disliked the time-based side quests which involved delivery, as if you messed up even a little bit you were completely screwed. I didn't enjoy delivering passengers either, as that made you have to drive even slower than you already do. It seems to me that Nintendo artificially lengthened the game by making train travel so long and tedious.

I also didn't really enjoy the combat in the game. It felt very gimmicky, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but in this case it was. Things like having to blow into the mic for the fan thing just bothered me. Especially when my DSi didn't pick it up, then it was just really annoying. I didn't like the Phantom aspect very much either. I was mostly sick of them after Phantom Hourglass, and controlling Zelda was very clunky and not very enjoyable.

Overall, I didn't really like the game that much. It was fairly disappointing.

Garo

Boy Wonder
So many members did choose Zelda II, it makes me wanna cry rivers! I do not know why it is so hard for me to understand why the game is always considered the black sheep, both among fans and also among critics. I love it so much and maybe I fool myself? Am I only nostalgic when I say I love it so?

My least favorite is actually Spirit Tracks. I got a copy of it when it was released but I have only completed it once. Guess I did not like the pipes & the train!

The reason most dislike Zelda II is likely due to its high difficulty and its bizarre gameplay compared to the rest of the series. It's not necessarily a bad game, but it is so radically different from the typical Zelda formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom